Donator
AMD OS X Member
@ExtremeXT Works what did better in this version Thanks

Last edited:

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator
@ExtremeXT Works what has the received for improvement? Thanks
You mean what improvements it has? Mostly stability/cleanliness of the EFI. Are you still having any troubles with the system?

ManuelB

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
@ExtremeXT ..I don't want to say sleep works ..hell yes.....WhooHoo :) google Translate sucks

Sleep Works

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator

ManuelB

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
@ExtremeXT Wifi works but I can't switch to 5 G and see no other Wlans,... Bluetooth can't pairing with my MX Keyboard other device work´s

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator

ManuelB

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member

Attachments

• IMG_2AB1848713A4-1.jpeg
    IMG_2AB1848713A4-1.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
  • Mac Pro von Manuel 2.zip
    1 MB · Views: 2

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator

Attachments

• UTBMap.kext.zip
    2.6 KB · Views: 4

ManuelB

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member

ManuelB

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
@ExtremeXT @CaseySJ
but the only thing that still doesn't work is with the keyboard... everything feels very good at the moment I'll test and install a few things tonight if I find anything else I'll tell you ..
but first of all I am very satisfied and very grateful to you a really great help and this would not have been possible here I also let you into my system see picture :)

Attachments

• Bildschirm­foto 2022-11-22 um 19.09.43.png
    Bildschirm­foto 2022-11-22 um 19.09.43.png
    925 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0755.jpg
    IMG_0755.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator
@ExtremeXT @CaseySJ
but the only thing that still doesn't work is with the keyboard... everything feels very good at the moment I'll test and install a few things tonight if I find anything else I'll tell you ..
but first of all I am very satisfied and very grateful to you a really great help and this would not have been possible here I also let you into my system see picture :)
What do you mean by the keyboard not working? Is the Wi-Fi fixed? What about Bluetooth?

CaseySJ

Guru
Guru
Donator
@ExtremeXT @CaseySJ
but the only thing that still doesn't work is with the keyboard...
I just paired my MX Keys to Ryzen 7 7700X as follows:
  • Keyboard can be paired to 3 devices. Because it is already paired to my MacBook Pro on position 1, I used position 2 for the Ryzen system
  • I had to press and hold F2 for about 3 seconds, then LED starts blinking rapidly
  • In Settings --> Bluetooth, the keyboard appears in Nearby Devices
  • I then followed on-screen instructions and it works well
Screenshot 2022-11-22 at 10.42.57 AM.png
Full instructions are located here (English):

Optionally you may try Logitech's Options+ software:

ManuelB

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
@CaseySJ @ExtremeXT Thanks for the instructions I had already read half an hour ago to look for errors ... and on my Macbook it works as described only on Hackintosh not that's the funny thing .... WiFi works AirPods Max and that Catcher from my Marantz receiver, only the keyboard does not work under Windows, no problem. normally turn on pairing then press connect then enter the number and press enter ... done but the number to betsätigen does not come

CaseySJ

Guru
Guru
Donator
..., only the keyboard does not work under Windows, no problem. normally turn on pairing then press connect then enter the number and press enter ... done but the number to betsätigen does not come
I had switched to my Fenvi FV-T919 when I posted the previous message.

Now I switched back to Intel WiFi/BT and the same problem happens to me: Logitech MX Keys will not pair/connect with current version of Intel Bluetooth driver.

But we know it works with Fenvi FV-T919. It might be a good idea to consider switching to a Broadcom-based WiFi/BT card. The OpenIntelWireless drivers are much better than they used to be, but they are still not as good as Apple's own drivers.

Another option is to report this problem to the OpenIntelWireless team here:

CaseySJ

Guru
Guru
Donator
Yet another option is to try and update the Bluetooth firmware files for AX211 ourselves because the current ones are 13 months old. This may or may not make a difference, however.

Screenshot 2022-11-22 at 12.39.19 PM.png

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator
@ManuelB Besides Wi-Fi/BT, is there anything else NOT working properly?

ManuelB

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Yet another option is to try and update the Bluetooth firmware files for AX211 ourselves because the current ones are 13 months old. This may or may not make a difference, however.

View attachment 8721
I think it's a good thing but I don't know about it .... first of all I want to do Hackintosh more strongly again and improve myself there even if that means understanding the new basics better first :)

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.