Try adding this to your device properties and add agdpmod=pikera to the boot-arg. Also enable Whatevergreen.kext (very important step, please don't dismiss it as I have my reasons):
Try adding this to your device properties and add agdpmod=pikera to the boot-arg. Also enable Whatevergreen.kext (very important step, please don't dismiss it as I have my reasons):
Just a note on the above post, I believe there is a minor error I made. You'll notice that the PCIRoot address for both are similar. Reason for this is - the top one is one I used for my B550 Vision D booting a RX6800 card. The second image on the bottom is using the PCIRoot from my Atari VCS which booted using the onboard Picasso APU but using Whatevergreen. I have placed your Raphael device-id details on the bottom one.
What we really need to get it working is find out is your actual PCIRoot address for the Raphael IGPU. If we can do that then you should be able to boot into macOS, even if it is in VESA mode. The reason you are getting the ACPI error is because the system is looking for the IGPU. You could try using just the Raphael settings first with Whatevergreen and see how it goes.
They aren't useless. I've built many hackintoshes to know it works 100% of the time. And yes before you ask I've successfully booted into Monterey and Ventura using the AMD Picasso APU in my Atari VCS build here > https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-atari-vcs-2020-console.309903/
Try adding this to your device properties and add agdpmod=pikera to the boot-arg. Also enable Whatevergreen.kext (very important step, please don't dismiss it as I have my reasons):
I will do that as soon as I have a Mac at home, I have several but I left them in another address that are portable, and now here I only have windows computers and it is complicated to edit the config.plist
Few things spring to mind having reviewed the EFI and config.plist.
1. Order of Lilu.kext and VirtualSMC.kext is interrupted by NVMeFix.kext and RestrictEvents.kext, i.e. these two Lilu plugin kexts are loaded after Lilu, but before VirtualSMC.kext.
I always thought VirtualSMC.kext had to be the first plugin following Lilu. Is that not the case?
2. Have you tried setting SecureBootModel to Disabled instead of Default.
I know you are using the MacPro7,1 SMBIOS and it is normally set with SecureBootModel > Default. But as this is an unsupported setup, running Secure Boot mode set as 'medium' might cause a KP, when expected settings are not present.
3. Adding RadeonSensor.kext and SMCRadeonGPU.kext makes little sense to me as these kexts aren't usually essential to having a working RX6000 series GPU.
As both kexts contain 'executable' code within them, wouldn't it be better to wait till the system is up and running before adding these two non-essential kexts.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.