Ryzen 7000 Testing

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator
@PoMpIs Can you try this EFI?
I have:
  • Removed useless SSDTs, Kexts and Tools
  • Created custom SSDT-USB-Reset (Should fix the ACPI warning in your screenshot), SSDT-EC and SSDT-CPUR for your system via SSDTTime
  • Removed your USBMap as it's probably gotten from another system, please make a map from USBToolBox on Windows (Get the UTBMap.kext file and paste it in your EFI)
  • Cleaned out your config.plist

- ExtremeXT

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    7.2 MB · Views: 33

PoMpIs

AMD OS X Member

PoMpIs,​

I had a look at your EFI - I'm very surprised why do you not have any USB kexts installed at all? How is your system supposed to run without any sort of a USB map?​

Secondly, AGPMInjector.kext I don't think is required. You should try to remove it and add agdpmod=pikera back in. You may also need the device properties for the RX6800XT.​

I don't need any USB to be able to boot, I use SSD-Sata connected to SATA 😁..

The first thing is to get to the desktop, I don't need any USB, I have several SSDs With Ventura Beta 9 already installed with other computers and with automatic login... what I need is to get to the desktop later if a USB doesn't go I'll fix it

The system works without AGPMInjector, but then you will see in IOREG this:

213057919_Capturadepantalla2022-08-08alas16_48_09.thumb.png.2564aab3ffab5968c7b42157565da536.png

914084214_Capturadepantalla2022-08-08alas17_28_42.png.a5186a0d59094559b4f5e78be0afe4ff.png

And with AGPM:

620201273_Capturadepantalla2022-08-08alas17_56_49.thumb.png.50fba4df9d39214c44b62e8f3d9b9d09.png

2019401481_Capturadepantalla2022-08-08alas17_57_30.png.cbcae5e70d65884829a5980fa1a5fe61.png

And agdpmod=pikera shouldn't need it, in Intel I don't need WEG or any boot-arg for RX6800XT, and in this 7950x I shouldn't need it either because it already has AVX512 and all the instructions like intel

Disable EnableWriteUnprotector and the AppleCpu* quirks, enable AppleDebug and ApplePanic. Did you enable Above4G in the BIOS? Check if you can boot with DevirtualizeMmio and ProtectUefiServices disabled, if you still get stuck at preboot, try following this to make an MmioWhitelist: https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/extras/kaslr-fix.html#using-devirtualisemmio

Could you also share a Hardware Report via HWiNFO64 in HTML format?
- ExtremeXT
If I can get the report, I'll do it in a while👍

@PoMpIs Can you try this EFI?
I have:
  • Removed useless SSDTs, Kexts and Tools
  • Created custom SSDT-USB-Reset (Should fix the ACPI warning in your screenshot), SSDT-EC and SSDT-CPUR for your system via SSDTTime
  • Removed your USBMap as it's probably gotten from another system, please make a map from USBToolBox on Windows (Get the UTBMap.kext file and paste it in your EFI)
  • Cleaned out your config.plist

- ExtremeXT

I try that EFI Right now, I feel like getting to the desktop with this AMD :LOL:

Thank you very much to all

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator

craighazan

Donator
Donator

PoMpIs,​

I had a look at your EFI - I'm very surprised why do you not have any USB kexts installed at all? How is your system supposed to run without any sort of a USB map?.​

I've never understood the insistence on using USB Maps. I could create a USB Map for my AM4G5 but never bothered because my USB ports work, seemed a bit pointless!. That's just my opinion though, If you feel USB Maps are useful then don't listen to me!.

PoMpIs

AMD OS X Member
Try disabling DevirtualizeMmio.

- ExtremeXT
We are still the same 😆:

98540600-DC79-4AA0-BA9C-C3553D3EC8BB.jpeg

I've never understood the insistence on using USB Maps. I could create a USB Map for my AM4G5 but never bothered because my USB ports work, seemed a bit pointless!. That's just my opinion though, If you feel USB Maps are useful then don't listen to me!.

If in addition to these things I have a pci card that macOS recognizes without doing anything, so that's why I wouldn't have problems... the problem is that the system doesn't start with USBs or without them 🤣

craighazan

Donator
Donator
We are still the same 😆:

View attachment 7415

If in addition to these things I have a pci card that macOS recognizes without doing anything, so that's why I wouldn't have problems... the problem is that the system doesn't start with USBs or without them 🤣
Oops!, my bad advice!. Can we see some BIOS screenshots?, is there anything new?.

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator
We are still the same 😆:

View attachment 7415

Try enabling DisableRtcChecksum. What macOS version are you trying to boot?

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator

craighazan

Donator
Donator
Have you tried Monterey 12.2?, I've always found that one less problematic on my AMD builds when installing Monterey, I updated to 12.6 without ay problems. What setting are you using for Resize BAR?.

PoMpIs

AMD OS X Member
Try disabling Above4G and add npci=0x3000 to boot-args.

I have already tried that, if I turn off 4G decoding the computer does not start... it turns on but it does not even show the bios screen

Have you tried Monterey 12.2?, I've always found that one less problematic on my AMD builds when installing Monterey, I updated to 12.6 without ay problems. What setting are you using for Resize BAR?.

I have tried many configurations, with Resize activated and deactivated... removing virtualization and with it... many options in bios, but whatever I do to MacOS does not go beyond those screens that I show you

craighazan

Donator
Donator
What's in Tweakers Paradise?.

Screen Shot 2022-10-01 at 11.59.47 AM.png

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator
I have already tried that, if I turn off 4G decoding the computer does not start... it turns on but it does not even show the bios screen

I have tried many configurations, with Resize activated and deactivated... removing virtualization and with it... many options in bios, but whatever I do to MacOS does not go beyond those screens that I show you
So you also tried with no npci, right?

Can you get me the location paths of the SMBus Controller and iGPU from Device Manager?

Which BIOS version are you running?

- ExtremeXT

PoMpIs

AMD OS X Member
So you also tried with no npci, right?

Can you get me the location paths of the SMBus Controller and iGPU from Device Manager?

Which BIOS version are you running?

- ExtremeXT

If I have tried npci=0x2000 and 0x3000

The bios version is the latest for this board... v0614 and there is only one previous one, this board has no more version

Location paths is this??:

7qtKlqa.png

KjZWuXL.png

Note:

I have tried an EFI Mod from MaLd0n and the same thing happens

0BF86BD3-F680-47FF-81ED-410ADB9F30E7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.