Ryzen 7000 Testing

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator
Uufff!!! clear cmos has done the magic...it was making me nervous 😂

I am going to change firmware (y)
Good luck, hopefully it won't fully brick it...

PoMpIs

AMD OS X Member
Even when DisableIOMapper is Disabled? Try agdpmod=ignore maybe...

I already flashed it a while ago, but it still doesn't work

I've tried many configurations and nothing works...

any more ideas?0B961BD7-A764-441E-873B-6715BC466F58.jpeg

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator
I already flashed it a while ago, but it still doesn't work

I've tried many configurations and nothing works...

any more ideas?
Did you try that SSDT? Can you send the dmesg log?

PoMpIs

AMD OS X Member
Did you try that SSDT? Can you send the dmesg log?

I don't think any PCIe is working... only the GPU one... is there a problem with MacOS with the remaining PCIe ports x1 and x4 that connect to the x670e chipset

I'm going to add the ssdt from another computer and look at it please, I don't know if it will be ok

Attachments

• SSDT-I225V.aml.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 2
  • dmesg.rtf.zip
    17.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Middleman

AMD OS X Member

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator
I don't think any PCIe is working... only the GPU one... is there a problem with MacOS with the remaining PCIe ports x1 and x4 that connect to the x670e chipset

I'm going to add the ssdt from another computer and look at it please, I don't know if it will be ok
According to that image, the revision ID is incorrect and the SSDT should fix it.

SSDT looks fine, try it.
I don't know about the PCIe problem, maybe a firmware update will fix it... (or perhaps a BIOS setting?)

PoMpIs

AMD OS X Member
According to that image, the revision ID is incorrect and the SSDT should fix it.

SSDT looks fine, try it.
I don't know about the PCIe problem, maybe a firmware update will fix it... (or perhaps a BIOS setting?)

NO, that SSDT I already tried it several times and it has no effect .. the network is not loaded

I have been trying the PCIe and in none of them the FENVI works... and that card is native, in the other hackintosh you don't have to do anything, just put it in the PCIe and it works

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator
NO, that SSDT I already tried it several times and it has no effect .. the network is not loaded

I have been trying the PCIe and in none of them the FENVI works... and that card is native, in the other hackintosh you don't have to do anything, just put it in the PCIe and it works
Does the Fenvi work in Windows? Did anything change in the last image you sent with the SSDT?

EDIT: SSDT is wrong, I will send a new one.

PoMpIs

AMD OS X Member
Does the Fenvi work in Windows? Did anything change in the last image you sent with the SSDT?

EDIT: SSDT is wrong, I will send a new one.

WoW!! I'm excited waiting for that new SSDT 🙌

I have already removed the FENVI that I use in another hackitnosh, in this one I would not need it, and it is one less problem to adjust 😆

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator

Attachments

• SSDT-I225V.zip
    462 bytes · Views: 4

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator

Attachments

• SSDT-I225V.zip
    457 bytes · Views: 5

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator
@PoMpIs

Can I see your EFI folder? I think I now know how to fix Fenvi issue too.

Last edited:

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator
Here goes the efi!!
Try this one, list of changes:
  • Removed USBToolBox and UTBMap as your made an USBMap
  • (hopefully) Fixed SSDT-I225V.aml
  • Cleaned out MmioWhitelist (hopefully fixed PCI-E issue with Fenvi card, credits @Pavo)

- ExtremeXT

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    7 MB · Views: 12

PoMpIs

AMD OS X Member
Try this one, list of changes:
  • Removed USBToolBox and UTBMap as your made an USBMap
  • (hopefully) Fixed SSDT-I225V.aml
  • Cleaned out MmioWhitelist (hopefully fixed PCI-E issue with Fenvi card, credits @Pavo)

- ExtremeXT

black screen when it should load the desktop, the GPU does not stop the fans, when it enters the desktop well the gpu enters ZeroRPM ..

have you activated WEG?? This computer doesn't like that very much... it usually gives black screens many times if it is used

FENVI I see in the verbose mode the same error as always, I guess not

EDIT: I found the error.. agdpmod=pikera is missing, without it and WEG is always a black screen

Attachments

• 6A63FA23-A6CF-4448-A606-D1484AA9D792.jpeg
    6A63FA23-A6CF-4448-A606-D1484AA9D792.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 4

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator
black screen when it should load the desktop, the GPU does not stop the fans, when it enters the desktop well the gpu enters ZeroRPM ..

have you activated WEG?? This computer doesn't like that very much... it usually gives black screens many times if it is used

FENVI I see in the verbose mode the same error as always, I guess not
Yeah I enabled WEG, try disabling it

For Fenvi try https://github.com/acidanthera/AirportBrcmFixup, apparently they have a fix for PCIe init fail.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.