Search results

1. Aledky91

Problem with 14.4 Sonoma

Hello everyone.. Has anything changed since the 14.4 update? I was on 14.1.1 and I updated to 14.4 and it no longer loads. It always restarts when it is booting.
  2. Aledky91

Help choosing my new mac

Hello everyone, I know this forum is only for AMD, but I haven't found anywhere else to resolve my doubt. I'm a mobile app developer (Android and iOS). I'm having trouble with AMD as the Android Studio emulator doesn't load due to lack of virtualization support. I'm also experiencing issues...
  3. Aledky91

Problems with Ryujinx emulator

Hello everyone... I am having problems with this Nintendo Switch emulator. Its performance is very bad on Ryzentosh with rx6800XT. On Windows and Linux it works perfectly even at very high resolutions but on Mac OS with Ryzen it does not. Someone has tried? I imagine that the problem will be...
  4. Aledky91

How to configure AndroidStudio emulator?

Hello everyone. I am a developer of mobile applications (android and ios). It's been a few years since I installed hackintosh for AMD and the AndroidStudio emulator doesn't work with AMD. Does anyone know of a solution to load the android emulator? I'm tired of connecting and disconnecting my...
  5. Aledky91

Help to update sembios for future updates

Hello, everyone I need some help as I realized that my SMBIOS is from 2017 iMac Pro and I won't be able to install future updates. I want to take advantage of this thread to ask if anyone knows any updated guide to update the SMBIOS for MacPro 2019. I'm sorry to ask this question but I have...
  6. Aledky91

I have problems with bluetooth usb

Hello everyone, how are you? I have a TPLINK bluetooth usb that worked correctly for me in BIGSUR. When I upgrade to MONTEREY it stopped working and I forgot to fix this problem. Now I have the VENTURA 13.3 version installed and the bluetooth usb still does not work. My question is the...
  7. Aledky91

New update MacOS Monterey 12.5

Today they have released esya new update for mac os. Has anyone updated and it works fine? I have the latest version of openCore and amd kernel updated to its latest version. I don't think there will be problems but it's always good to ask before breaking macOS hahaha
  8. Aledky91

I'm having trouble using LucyRTL8125Ethernet

Hello everyone. How are you? I'm having problems with the "LucyRTL8125Ethernet" kext and I don't know how to fix it. I bought a 2.5gb RTL8125 PCI card (I bought it because AppleIGB as an alternative to SmallTree doesn't work for me). I have installed the kext "LucyRTL8125Ethernet" in my...
  9. Aledky91

New update mac os 12.4 monterey

A new update for mac os has been released. This time it's 12.4. Has anyone updated yet? Is there some kind of problem?
  10. Aledky91

Problem with AppleMCEReporterDisabler.kext

I have installed the new version of monterey but it does not start. I have a boot problem. I'm trying to install the AppleMCEReporterDisabler.kext but when starting it gets stuck on the apple logo. I think I have not installed it correctly. Does it install like any other kext? I've deleted the...
  11. Aledky91

Update to 12.3

Hello everyone.. Has anyone managed to update to 12.3? Yesterday when apple released the official version I decided to update it and it left my mac unusable. I had to do a fresh install again. Has anyone got it? Maybe I've done something wrong... My Opencore I don't know if it will be the...
  12. Aledky91

Problems with usb 3.0

Hello everyone.. I have always had some problems with usb in my hackintosh. When I try to connect iphone, ipad or other device they are only recognized if I put them in usb 2.0. If these accessories are connected to usb 3.0 they are not detected. My only option is to use 2.0 for these devices...
  13. Aledky91

I want to change motherboard

I want to change motherboard Hello everyone .. How are you? I would like to change the motherboard of my pc and I know perfectly well that my current EFI would not work well. I would like to know if I can use the same SMBIOS that I have on my current motherboard (serial number, etc) Is it...
  14. Aledky91

I have a problem with BlueStacks

Hello everyone ... I hope you are well :) I am trying to load the Android BlueStacks emulator and I have a problem. This program closes only when executing it. I remember using it in Catalina and it worked perfectly. Has anyone managed to use it in bigsur? Thank you very much and have a nice day!
  15. Aledky91

Is it possible to install mac os Monterey?

Hello to all the colleagues of this great forum .. A few weeks ago I installed the beta of monterey but I had problems with the ethernet port. In this forum they told me that the problem is the kext smalltree (I can't quite remember the name). The reason for this message is to see if there is...
  16. Aledky91

Can I install big sur with an AMD Radeon 6700 HD?

Hello everyone .. I wish you a good day This time I am here to ask about the Amd radeon 6700 HD graphics card (year 2010-2011). Does anyone know if it can work? I'm sure of all my hardware except the graphics card. Thank you very much for your time
  17. Aledky91

I want to change Ryzen 2600 to Ryzen 5600X

Hi everyone, I currently have bigsur and OpenCore well configured for a ryzen 2600. I want to change it to the 5600x. I think I would just have to change the processor and it would work fine. I think this since it is a processor with the same number of cores and I would not have to change...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.