Help choosing my new mac

Aledky91

AMD OS X Member
Hello everyone,

I know this forum is only for AMD, but I haven't found anywhere else to resolve my doubt. I'm a mobile app developer (Android and iOS). I'm having trouble with AMD as the Android Studio emulator doesn't load due to lack of virtualization support. I'm also experiencing issues with Photoshop as it frequently crashes. (I know that Adobe programs often have problems with AMD).

I wanted to ask if with the latest 14th gen Intel processors, is it possible to use virtualization? Is it feasible, or is it only available up to 10th gen Intel?

Currently, I'm working with both Linux and Windows due to the aforementioned issues. Would you recommend switching to Intel and using Hackintosh until Apple stops supporting Intel, or should I buy a new Mac Mini with Apple Silicon?

Best regards and thank you very much for your time.

Moozuki

AMD OS X Member
Buy the mac mini if this is what you do for a living. IMO you should not depend on a hack if you use it for serious work.

_HITMAN_

AMD OS X Member
If you are getting paid to develop, buy original you need dependable system for work. Hacks Intel or Amd sometimes get broken out of nothing and may take you quite a lot of time to get them back working.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.