Problem with AppleMCEReporterDisabler.kext

Aledky91

AMD OS X Member
I have installed the new version of monterey but it does not start. I have a boot problem.

I'm trying to install the AppleMCEReporterDisabler.kext but when starting it gets stuck on the apple logo. I think I have not installed it correctly. Does it install like any other kext?

I've deleted the AppleMCEReporterDisabler.kext from the config plist and it's back to before (problem starting but at least the loading bar appears).

I guess I'm not installing the kext correctly. Do I have to install it in another way?

Thank you very much
Have a nice day

DarkSilentSC

AMD OS X Member
Did you remove executablePath on your kext entry in Config.plist?

DarkSilentSC

AMD OS X Member
Next time, do "View Package Content" of kext and look around and it tells you whether to populate executablePath or not.

evenlee

AMD OS X Member
Hi @Aledky91 , what's you mb? I got stucked when starting after upgrade from 12.2.1 to 13.3.1.

evenlee

AMD OS X Member
mb? you mean the motherboard? I am using a gigabyte aorus ultra gaming x470. Have you used the kext mentioned before? I couldn't start mac os without that kext.
sorry for the mb confusing, i do mean motherboard, I am using gigabyte b550i, I've used the kext long time ago.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.