TRIGKEY Mini PC 8 Core 16 Ryzen 7 5800H

Edhawk

Guru
Guru

cornheadks

AMD OS X Member
Nothing special selected in the bios except how much RAM is dedicated to video. Everything else you list seems fine
How much do you recommend I dedicate to video? Thanks for this.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
4GB or max of 8GB as you have 32GB available. You won’t need more than 4GB unless you are trying to use the mini PC for gaming or high end graphics processing.

cornheadks

AMD OS X Member
4GB or max of 8GB as you have 32GB available. You won’t need more than 4GB unless you are trying to use the mini PC for gaming or high end graphics processing.
Which screen in the BIOS do I adjust the Video Memory, I am not seeing it for some reason.

leesurone

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member

cornheadks

AMD OS X Member
Did you find it yet?
I did not, I left it on all weekend running fine, rebooted this morning and still doesn't show.

Not sure which screen in the BIOS I should be looking at. I went through them all.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
It may not be visible. Some bios designers hide parts of the bios.

You may need to use the solution in the link below - Smokeless_UMAF - so you can change the amount of VRAM available to your system.

leesurone

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
It may not be visible. Some bios designers hide parts of the bios.

You may need to use the solution in the link below - Smokeless_UMAF - so you can change the amount of VRAM available to your system.

If his box is set up like mine its visible, you just have to look for it.

leesurone

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I did not, I left it on all weekend running fine, rebooted this morning and still doesn't show.

Not sure which screen in the BIOS I should be looking at. I went through them all.
It's not that difficult to find but you have to be prepared to explore AMD related settings. Its under Advanced/AMD CBS/ NB10 Common Options/ GFX Configuration/ UMA Frame/ Buffer Size

cornheadks

AMD OS X Member
It's not that difficult to find but you have to be prepared to explore AMD related settings. Its under Advanced/AMD CBS/ NB10 Common Options/ GFX Configuration/ UMA Frame/ Buffer Size
Thank you for the help. Didn't know where to look exactly.

averell

AMD OS X Member
thanks very much

With your first EFI, My Beelink Ser5 MAX, most the same: CPU 5800H, VGA Vega 8, NVME SSD P3P500SSD8..., except WiFi: Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz,
It can go to the macOS Sonoma installation menu...

• Updated 1: After install the Sonoma 14 into second SSD (SATA3), it reboot and I select macOS installer at EFI menu to continue... and it CANNOT continue, and loop to restart.
Error detail: RT.GV wake-failure 7C436110-4BBB-....

• Update 2: update the config.plist file, set SecureBootModel = Disabled, as your 2nd EFI... now it continue to install the macOS

• Update 3: after continue to install the mac OS, it restarts again and it run a long time and stuck on black screen, maybe I installed the macOS on SATA drive (2nd drive)

• Update 4: Do it again and change the install destination to the NVME SSD.
I installed successfully Sonoma 14, everything is OK (3GB VGA, HDMI, audio 3.5mm, Bluetooth...), except the WiFi
Continue to research on the WiFi installation.

• Update 5: currently, itlwm.kext and AirportItlwm.kext don't support Sonoma 14, back to macOS Ventura (version 13)

Last edited:

leesurone

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
thanks very much

With your first EFI, My Beelink Ser5 MAX, most the same: CPU 5800H, VGA Vega 8, NVME SSD P3P500SSD8..., except WiFi: Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz,
It can go to the macOS Sonoma installation menu...

• Updated 1: After install the Sonoma 14 into second SSD (SATA3), it reboot and I select macOS installer at EFI menu to continue... and it CANNOT continue, and loop to restart.
Error detail: RT.GV wake-failure 7C436110-4BBB-....

• Update 2: update the config.plist file, set SecureBootModel = Disabled, as your 2nd EFI... now it continue to install the macOS

• Update 3: after continue to install the mac OS, it restarts again and it run a long time and stuck on black screen, maybe I installed the macOS on SATA drive (2nd drive)

• Update 4: Do it again and change the install destination to the NVME SSD.
I installed successfully Sonoma 14, everything is OK (3GB VGA, HDMI, audio 3.5mm, Bluetooth...), except the WiFi
Continue to research on the WiFi installation.

• Update 5: currently, itlwm.kext and AirportItlwm.kext don't support Sonoma 14, back to macOS Ventura (version 13)
  • They do but you need to find and install the Alpha version of the kexts, they haven't produced release versions yet but they are available in the same place.

averell

AMD OS X Member
  • They do but you need to find and install the Alpha version of the kexts, they haven't produced release versions yet but they are available in the same place.
Yeah, I know but after tried to change WiFi kext to itlwm.kext in the EFI config, it cannot start to macOS. I tried back to AirportItlwm.kext but it still not work...
so I started reinstall again with macOS Ventura :D

The macOS Ventura installation, everything is OK, the hackintosh can connect to WiFi...
However, it very lag and not stable when I open web browsers, I have to restart the hackintosh many times, maybe there are some conflicts in the system.
It seems issues of Accelerator of Chromium browser.

Last edited:

darthsian

AMD OS X Member
Hi everyone, is bluetooth working properly on your Trigkey with Intel AX 200? I can see the surrounding bluetooth devices, but I can't connect to any of them. On Intel Hackintosh machines I have not had a problem with the AX 200 card so far. Thanks.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
@darthsian which version of macOS are you running?

I have an Intel AX200 card installed in the system I am currently using running Sonoma 14.3.1 and both WiFi & Bluetooth work just fine.

Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 23.11.23.png Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 23.12.08.png Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming system

Which kexts are you using?

For WiFi I am using
  • The Alpha v2.3.0 Airportitlwm.kext for Sonoma
For Bluetooth I am using
  • IntelBlutoothFirmware.kext v2.3.0
  • IntelBTPatcher.kext v2.3.0
  • BlueToolFixup.kext v2.6.8

leesurone

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Hi everyone, is bluetooth working properly on your Trigkey with Intel AX 200? I can see the surrounding bluetooth devices, but I can't connect to any of them. On Intel Hackintosh machines I have not had a problem with the AX 200 card so far. Thanks.
I can confirm Bluetooth works but requires proper configuration as @Edhawk states. It also requires a properly mapped USB port to function.

darthsian

AMD OS X Member
I can confirm Bluetooth works but requires proper configuration as @Edhawk states. It also requires a properly mapped USB port to function.
I have Trigkey Speed S5 Pro 5700U and I am using your EFI + RestrictEvents.kext, Ventura 13.6.4. The computer can see the bluetooth Nearby Devices but cannot connect to any of them.

For Bluetooth I am using
  • IntelBlutoothFirmware.kext v2.3.0
  • IntelBTPatcher.kext v2.3.0
  • BlueToolFixup.kext v2.6.8
About.pngSettings-bt.pngSettings-bt-loading.pngHackintool-peri.pngHackintool-USB.png

leesurone

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member

darthsian

AMD OS X Member
I’m on my phone, is that your USB Map or mine?
Its your USB Map. But I just found out that the Magic Mouse connects via bluetooth with no problems. So it can't connect a JBL speaker and a Razer mouse. I don't have any other bluetooth devices here to try. So it looks like the bluetooth is sort of partially working.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.