Need a lot of help

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
And they are enabled and working?

Der_Slime

AMD OS X Member
Yes of curse, I mean if they didn’t work, the whole UI will have bugged Symbols 😅

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Just checking (y) Did you try the suggestion of changing the format in Audio Midi?

Der_Slime

AMD OS X Member
I tried serveral times to change the format but northing improves the quality of the sound.
and with the ui bug, is it necessary to have Nvidia cuda (I don’t know exactly how it called) installed?

Der_Slime

AMD OS X Member
Well I tried in the last days some other Voodoohda versions and nothing will work :/ is it possible to get a better result when I change my SMbios? Currently I have the iMacpro 1.1

Der_Slime

AMD OS X Member
Well the Bug with the UI is only a mouse bug, I tried another mouse and now it work perfect. But I still have the problem with the Sound :(

Gigamaxx

Donator
Donator
Well the Bug with the UI is only a mouse bug, I tried another mouse and now it work perfect. But I still have the problem with the Sound :(
Can you run a Geekbench Compute bench and post a screenshot result?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.