Asus X670E Gene EFI -- Adaptable to Other X670, X670E, B650 and B650E Boards

jubarim

AMD OS X Member
The odd thing is that Lorys EFI in message #50 works to install , but as soon as the installer boots for the first time and I chose the option to continue the install, but it reboots immediately. I am not even able to see anything on the screen.

This has happened before when I was trying cheesetoast's EFI here. I think the messages are the same as my post #8 in that thread.

CaseySJ

Guru
Guru
Donator
@Lorys89,

Is this patch correct and/or needed?
Screenshot 2023-03-18 at 10.57.49 AM.png

Lorys89

AMD OS X Member
The odd thing is that Lorys EFI in message #50 works to install , but as soon as the installer boots for the first time and I chose the option to continue the install, but it reboots immediately. I am not even able to see anything on the screen.

This has happened before when I was trying cheesetoast's EFI here. I think the messages are the same as my post #8 in that thread.
From disk utilities formatted in guid journaled? You need to format in guid APFS
And you should fix

CaseySJ

Guru
Guru
Donator

What is meant by I choose the option to continue the install? Which option or step is this referring to?

Each time the system reboots, are you pressing F12 and selecting the USB flash disk to boot from?

When you formatted the macOS SSD in Disk Utility, do you remember selecting Format = APFS and Scheme = GUID Partition Map?

Lorys89

AMD OS X Member

CaseySJ

Guru
Guru
Donator
Yes in all am4/am5 Solves automatic wake From long night sleeps
With that fix you will put in sleep and after 2 days it will still be in sleep
Because Find is empty, but Replace is C3, does it mean the entire function __ZN8AppleRTC18setupDateTimeAlarmEPK11RTCDateTime gets replaced by C3C3C3...C3C3?

I believe C3 is the opcode for RETN (return).

jubarim

AMD OS X Member
I guess that's my mistake!

Checking the SATA here: GUID Partition Map | volume is Mac OS Extended (Journaled)

o_O

let me start over.

Lorys89

AMD OS X Member

CaseySJ

Guru
Guru
Donator

Lorys89

AMD OS X Member
Then edit my efi that works for the user, and change the rename prw with the new created and see if it works 😉

Lorys89

AMD OS X Member
Can you try me efi with the new rename of casey? I send you efi

Lorys89

AMD OS X Member

Lorys89

AMD OS X Member

CaseySJ

Guru
Guru
Donator

Lorys89

AMD OS X Member

CaseySJ

Guru
Guru
Donator

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Check the ACPI tables in your setup, as there are a number of errors shown at the top of the screen image you posted above.

Screenshot 2023-03-18 at 19.21.11.png

Lorys89

AMD OS X Member
@Lorys89,

There are ripple effects -- now 8 ACPI tables failed, and 8 succeeded. Look like we just need to stay with original patch.
I need to verify the rename you posted, I copied it without even verifyingI need to verify the rename you posted, I copied it without even verifying 🙈

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.