How to install on my laptop? The specs are below

Middleman

AMD OS X Member

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
On top of this, I think we may need a BIOS DSDT dump of your system. Do you know how to do that? Grab a copy of Clover, put it onto a USB stick and press F4 at the Clover boot menu. It will save the files into the EFI/Clover/ACPI folder.

jonas0206

AMD OS X Member
Okay have you tried booting with Monterey?
Yes i make installer with a virtual machin macos and the createvirtualmedia command.
But i can't boot on the installer, the log file isn't complet, here is the photo of the display when i'm stuck
On top of this, I think we may need a BIOS DSDT dump of your system. Do you know how to do that? Grab a copy of Clover, put it onto a USB stick and press F4 at the Clover boot menu. It will save the files into the EFI/Clover/ACPI folder.
Here is a zip files with all the dumps:

Attachments

• Dump.zip
    88.6 KB · Views: 5
  • stuck here.png
    stuck here.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 25

redhorse1990

AMD OS X Member
No and don't think they will (add support). However do not think it is necessary.

FYI I have successfully achieved booting on an AMD Ryzen APU before using VESA mode on my Atari VCS, and recently I made an updated version of my bootable EFI.
If you are willing to test, I've created an EFI recently for Ryzen 5800H/6800H IGPUs here which you can try.
What is VESA mode?

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
What is VESA mode?
VESA mode is when the GPU is only able to display in 2D mode but without any hardware acceleration. The name VESA stems from the PCs earliest days when the graphics cards makers back then were part of a larger working group that helped developed the graphics standards which included the monitor and motherboard makers. Standards such as EGA/VGA, the VGA socket link, resolution modes and flicker rate, the VESA mount point for LCDs (famously seen used with multiple monitors at stock exchanges and music concerts) ensured basic interoperability between video components on a PC. Some 300-odd firms had joined VESA which stands for Video Electronics Standards Association.

jonas0206

AMD OS X Member
So do you have a solution to my problem ?

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
So do you have a solution to my problem ?
Okay I've had a look at your DSDT. Try replacing the SSDT-CPUR.aml in your current EFI with this one. You'll need to unzip it first.

Attachments

• SSDT-CPUR-ALT.aml.zip
    985 bytes · Views: 5

jonas0206

AMD OS X Member
Okay I've had a look at your DSDT. Try replacing the SSDT-CPUR.aml in your current EFI with this one. You'll need to unzip it first.
Thank you for your answer but i'm sorry to tell you that didn't worked, here is the opencore debug log

Attachments

• opencore-2022-10-30-032657.txt
    256 KB · Views: 1

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
Thank you for your answer but i'm sorry to tell you that didn't worked, here is the opencore debug log
Okay. Try with this new EFI.

If it doesn't boot you must run the RESETNVRAM or Shutdown tool first before rebooting the EFI. That will clear the previous EFI cache.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    35.5 MB · Views: 45

jonas0206

AMD OS X Member
Okay. Try with this new EFI.

If it doesn't boot you must run the RESETNVRAM or Shutdown tool first before rebooting the EFI. That will clear the previous EFI cache.
Hi thank your for yout folder but unfortunately, i can't boot, i reset system (didn't found the RESETNVRAM or Shutdown tool in options) and now opencore restart just after this message (i'm not stuck and my computer didn't shutdown, options where to boot are presented again):

Attachments

• IMG_8860_2_.jpg
    IMG_8860_2_.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 12

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
Hi thank your for yout folder but unfortunately, i can't boot, i reset system (didn't found the RESETNVRAM or Shutdown tool in options) and now opencore restart just after this message (i'm not stuck and my computer didn't shutdown, options where to boot are presented again):
You need to press the space bar at the Opencore options menu.

jonas0206

AMD OS X Member
You need to press the space bar at the Opencore options menu.
Thank you, i managed to clean NVRAM thanks to your help (in previous versions options where always visible) but now i get stuck on another message, first i have the first screen and then got stuck on the second photo

I feel like it's endless
Thank you very much for your attempts to help

Attachments

• 2nd photo (where i’ m stuck).jpg
    2nd photo (where i’ m stuck).jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 9
  • First screen.jpg
    First screen.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
Thank you, i managed to clean NVRAM thanks to your help (in previous versions options where always visible) but now i get stuck on another message, first i have the first screen and then got stuck on the second photo

I feel like it's endless
Thank you very much for your attempts to help
Okay try to replace the SSDT-CPUR-ALT.aml in your EFI with this one. Remember to unzip it first before copying, then run ResetNVRAM before booting.

Attachments

• SSDT-CPUR-ALT.aml 2.zip
    822 bytes · Views: 2

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    32 MB · Views: 7

jonas0206

AMD OS X Member
Okay try to replace the SSDT-CPUR-ALT.aml in your EFI with this one. Remember to unzip it first before copying, then run ResetNVRAM before booting.
Thank you but not work! With this log and then reboot

Attachments

• F187BE21-895B-48F8-B224-B09663AD3533.jpeg
    F187BE21-895B-48F8-B224-B09663AD3533.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 5

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.