AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Would you like me to change the EFI SMBios over to MacPro7,1 from OpenCore V0.7.0 onwards?

• Yes change it to SMBios MacPro7,1

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No keep it at SMBios iMacPro1,1

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Have Both 7,1 and 1,1 available to download

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

highend

AMD OS X Member

Upgrading to 11.5 works fine.

Thank you, AudioGod. :)

wh1406

AMD OS X Member
Should be working bud, it’s mapped right that’s for sure or it wouldn’t be listed. The bcm93640CD might very well need BrcmPatchRAM and or AirportBrcmFixup to make it work correctly with Big Sur.
Hi , i've fixed it out, removed the intel wifi module, it conflicts with bcm94360

Unknown7

AMD OS X Member
Hey! I‘ve just recently made my first Hackintosh installation ever all by myself using Dortania’s guide, and everything went smooth (for the most part :p). But I did it with MacOS Catalina! And I really want to have 11.5 Big Sur.

My system:
MOBO: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: RX 5700
RAM: 32GB

Do you think I can use your EFI files to set myself up?

I don’t care about Wi-Fi or Bluetooth and the benefits that comes with them at all for now. I use internet via ethernet and I don’t have any plans to buy a Wi-Fi card at the moment. Just telling you in case that matters. Using SmallTreeIntel82576.kext the internet is working fine right now on Catalina.

Also, do I need to create a new USB with Big Sur (and your EFI) on it and delete everything (fully reinstall OS) to upgrade to Big Sur? Or is there a way for me to upgrade from Catalina without problems? (I have the notification from App Store telling me that Big Sur 11.5 is available).

Thank you so much for your help :)

Hackingway

AMD OS X Member
This is my first fully functional Ryzen Hackintosh after many many years of intel builds and when I say fully functional I mean just that.
Everything is working bar SideCar of course as there's no IGPU and I'm using SMBios iMacPro1,1 but as for everything else goes like proper sleep, Wake, All iCloud functions, Handoff, AppleWatch Unlock etc etc all works beautifully.
I have fully mapped out USB manually on all ports and there's no micro stutters or freezes or anything else strange that you can think of.

Build Spec
  • CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X570 Pro (Bios Revision - F33a)
  • RAM: Corsair Pro Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz (Tuned)
  • Graphics: Sapphire RX 5700 XT
  • Case : Lian Li PC-O11DW Dynamic.
  • NVMe: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB & Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB
  • SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB
  • HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB
  • PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G5, 80 Plus Gold 850W
  • WiFi-Bluetooth: ABWB BCM94360CS2 802.11AC WI-FI With Bluetooth 4.0 PCIe
  • Sound: Onboard & Native Instruments Audio 6
  • Cooling : Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 AIO
  • Installed Operating Systems: Big Sur 11.4 - Windows 10 Pro
  • Bootloader: OpenCore 0.7.0

View attachment 2011
ACPI SSDT's
  • SSDT-USBX (USB power tables)
  • SSDT-PLUG (CPU power management)
  • SSDT-SBRG (Correcting EC, RTC memory & IRQ conflicts)
  • SSDT-SBUS-MCHC (SMBus Support)
  • SSDT-XHC (USB rename's)

Kexts
  • Lilu
  • VirtualSMC
  • WhateverGreen
  • AppleALC
  • SmallTreeIntel82576
  • AMDRyzenCPUPowerManagement
  • SMCAMDProcessor
  • USBMap

What Works
Sound including the case's front headphones 3.5mm port
Ethernet PortView attachment 2013
WiFi / Bluetooth
USB Type C, 3.0 & 2.0 (All ports Mapped & Open)
AirDrop
iCloud
Hardware Acceleration
iMessages
Facetime
Sleep & Wake
Sleep and Shutdown via the Power Button
Power Nap
Handoff
Netflix on Safari browser
Continuity
Apple Watch Unlock​
What Doesn't Work
SideCar
Bios Settings
  • Enter BIOS -> Press Delete -> Enter Setup
  • Save & Exit -> Load Optimized Defaults
  • Boot -> CSM Support -> Disabled
  • Boot -> Fast boot -> Disabled
  • Boot -> Secure boot -> Disabled
  • Settings -> IO Ports -> Above 4G Decoding -> Disabled
  • Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> Legacy USB Support -> Auto

EFI Install Notes
Using PlistEdit Pro add your details by modifying the following

Note - If your not using a 5700 XT or any other Navi GPU then remove agdpmod=ignore from the boot arguments.
X570 Master users need to add the LucyRTL8125Ethernet.kext to the kext folder and config.plist to enable the 2.5gb Ethernet port that can be downloaded from here.

If you need help then feel free to get in touch and do let me know how my EFI works for you.

The EFI has now been updated to the my latest version.
Changes made include,
  • SMBIOS Changed to MacPro 7,1
  • Lilu 1.5.4,
  • AppleALC 1.6.2,
  • WhateverGreen 1.5.1,
  • VirtualSMC 1.2.5,
  • RestrictEvents 1.0.3,
  • OpenCore Updated to Revision 0.7.1 (Big Sur 11.5 Ready),
  • AMD Patches Monterey 12.0 Beta1 Compatible,
  • SIP Can now be toggled within OpenCanopy,
  • OpenCanopy Icons Updated,
  • Plus other minor tweaks and changes to the config.

IMPORTANT SMBIOS CHANGE - As requested by many the SMBIOS has now been switched over to MacPro7,1 if you want to continue using iMacPro1,1 then all you need todo is replace the USBMap.kext with the 1,1 version and add SSDT-XHC to your ACPI and your Config.plist, Change agdpmod=ignore into agdpmod=pikera and add your 1,1 details. I will add a 1,1 conversion kit to download incase you need it.

Make sure you sign out of all icloud services before swapping over to the 7,1 EFI and Do not try and carry across your old 1,1 details to SMBIOS 7,1. You will need to create new Personal SMBIOS Details for MacPro7,1.
If you are using your real UUID and MAC address from your motherboard then these can carry over but not the Serial Number and MLB, These will need to be regenerated.

Note - If you are using a 6 or Less Core Ryzen then go into the Config,plist and under PlatformInfo->Generic Change the ProcessorType from 0 to 1537, This will list your CPU info correctly inside About This Mac.

Note 2 - The SmallTreeIntel82576.kext is not working under Monterey 12.0 so if you plan on playing around with the new OS for now make sure you use the 2.5GHz ethernet port or WiFi instead.

Current EFI - OpenCore 0.7.1 (05/07/2021) SMBIOS MacPro7,1
Hi AudioGod,

I put this EFI into my existing one and worked like a charm. Thank you so much.
A couple of things, the resolution is fine when it boots and the apple logo shows but the login screen is gigantic. But once logged in the resolution is fine. Then, sometimes after log in there is a blank black screen for a few seconds and then the apps start showing up. The other thing is I lost audio. Also, now OC 0.7.1 does not recognise my Windows drive (I made the necessary changes to the BIOS like disabling Secure Boot etc).

Could you give me some hints as to where I could go looking to fix these? What could be the things I would look like, kexts ? something else?

My machine is

ASUS Pro WS X570-ACE
Ryzen 9 3900X
32GSs RAM
2 500 GB SSDs

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Hi AudioGod,

I put this EFI into my existing one and worked like a charm. Thank you so much.
A couple of things, the resolution is fine when it boots and the apple logo shows but the login screen is gigantic. But once logged in the resolution is fine. Then, sometimes after log in there is a blank black screen for a few seconds and then the apps start showing up. The other thing is I lost audio. Also, now OC 0.7.1 does not recognise my Windows drive (I made the necessary changes to the BIOS like disabling Secure Boot etc).

Could you give me some hints as to where I could go looking to fix these? What could be the things I would look like, kexts ? something else?

My machine is

ASUS Pro WS X570-ACE
Ryzen 9 3900X
32GSs RAM
2 500 GB SSDs
Did you do a legacy install of windows as it should show instantly if it was a UEFI Install?

Unknown7

AMD OS X Member
Hey! I‘ve just recently made my first Hackintosh installation ever all by myself using Dortania’s guide, and everything went smooth (for the most part :p). But I did it with MacOS Catalina! And I really want to have 11.5 Big Sur.

My system:
MOBO: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: RX 5700
RAM: 32GB

Do you think I can use your EFI files to set myself up?

I don’t care about Wi-Fi or Bluetooth and the benefits that comes with them at all for now. I use internet via ethernet and I don’t have any plans to buy a Wi-Fi card at the moment. Just telling you in case that matters. Using SmallTreeIntel82576.kext the internet is working fine right now on Catalina.

Also, do I need to create a new USB with Big Sur (and your EFI) on it and delete everything (fully reinstall OS) to upgrade to Big Sur? Or is there a way for me to upgrade from Catalina without problems? (I have the notification from App Store telling me that Big Sur 11.5 is available).

Thank you so much for your help :)
Well, I yolo'd the update from Catalina to Big Sur through the App Store and everything is working lol, so I guess I'm good for now :p

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Well, I yolo'd the update from Catalina to Big Sur through the App Store and everything is working lol, so I guess I'm good for now :p
Sorry buddy I missed your post from earlier.
Only thing you need to change in my EFI is the USBMap.kext and probably the alcid= Boot argument to suit your intergrated audio but everything else is perfect for your board.
Glad you got going anyway. :)

Hackingway

AMD OS X Member
Did you do a legacy install of windows as it should show instantly if it was a UEFI Install?
I am actually not sure. I just used the Windows installer. It was showing when I was on OC 0.7.0 but not after upgrade to 0.7.1. The windows installer USB shows up. I shall check again, thanks for the hint. Oh and I figured out the audio, if I make it alcid=1 , seems works for my motherboard. I compare carefully with the older config.plist. My resolution issues are not 100% fixed but better. I removed adgpmod=ignore but I am not sure I should do that.

And I dabbled with Monterey which I downloaded by signing up for the beta program. That gest stuck at the apple logo, I left it overnight and there was no movement.

ferchizzle

AMD OS X Member
This is my first fully functional Ryzen Hackintosh after many many years of intel builds and when I say fully functional I mean just that.
Everything is working bar SideCar of course as there's no IGPU and I'm using SMBios iMacPro1,1 but as for everything else goes like proper sleep, Wake, All iCloud functions, Handoff, AppleWatch Unlock etc etc all works beautifully.
I have fully mapped out USB manually on all ports and there's no micro stutters or freezes or anything else strange that you can think of.

Build Spec
  • CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X570 Pro (Bios Revision - F33a)
  • RAM: Corsair Pro Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz (Tuned)
  • Graphics: Sapphire RX 5700 XT
  • Case : Lian Li PC-O11DW Dynamic.
  • NVMe: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB & Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB
  • SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB
  • HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB
  • PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G5, 80 Plus Gold 850W
  • WiFi-Bluetooth: ABWB BCM94360CS2 802.11AC WI-FI With Bluetooth 4.0 PCIe
  • Sound: Onboard & Native Instruments Audio 6
  • Cooling : Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 AIO
  • Installed Operating Systems: Big Sur 11.4 - Windows 10 Pro
  • Bootloader: OpenCore 0.7.0

View attachment 2011
ACPI SSDT's
  • SSDT-USBX (USB power tables)
  • SSDT-PLUG (CPU power management)
  • SSDT-SBRG (Correcting EC, RTC memory & IRQ conflicts)
  • SSDT-SBUS-MCHC (SMBus Support)
  • SSDT-XHC (USB rename's)

Kexts
  • Lilu
  • VirtualSMC
  • WhateverGreen
  • AppleALC
  • SmallTreeIntel82576
  • AMDRyzenCPUPowerManagement
  • SMCAMDProcessor
  • USBMap

What Works
Sound including the case's front headphones 3.5mm port
Ethernet PortView attachment 2013
WiFi / Bluetooth
USB Type C, 3.0 & 2.0 (All ports Mapped & Open)
AirDrop
iCloud
Hardware Acceleration
iMessages
Facetime
Sleep & Wake
Sleep and Shutdown via the Power Button
Power Nap
Handoff
Netflix on Safari browser
Continuity
Apple Watch Unlock​
What Doesn't Work
SideCar
Bios Settings
  • Enter BIOS -> Press Delete -> Enter Setup
  • Save & Exit -> Load Optimized Defaults
  • Boot -> CSM Support -> Disabled
  • Boot -> Fast boot -> Disabled
  • Boot -> Secure boot -> Disabled
  • Settings -> IO Ports -> Above 4G Decoding -> Disabled
  • Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> Legacy USB Support -> Auto

EFI Install Notes
Using PlistEdit Pro add your details by modifying the following

Note - If your not using a 5700 XT or any other Navi GPU then remove agdpmod=ignore from the boot arguments.
X570 Master users need to add the LucyRTL8125Ethernet.kext to the kext folder and config.plist to enable the 2.5gb Ethernet port that can be downloaded from here.

If you need help then feel free to get in touch and do let me know how my EFI works for you.

The EFI has now been updated to the my latest version.
Changes made include,
  • SMBIOS Changed to MacPro 7,1
  • Lilu 1.5.4,
  • AppleALC 1.6.2,
  • WhateverGreen 1.5.1,
  • VirtualSMC 1.2.5,
  • RestrictEvents 1.0.3,
  • OpenCore Updated to Revision 0.7.1 (Big Sur 11.5 Ready),
  • AMD Patches Monterey 12.0 Beta1 Compatible,
  • SIP Can now be toggled within OpenCanopy,
  • OpenCanopy Icons Updated,
  • Plus other minor tweaks and changes to the config.

IMPORTANT SMBIOS CHANGE - As requested by many the SMBIOS has now been switched over to MacPro7,1 if you want to continue using iMacPro1,1 then all you need todo is replace the USBMap.kext with the 1,1 version and add SSDT-XHC to your ACPI and your Config.plist, Change agdpmod=ignore into agdpmod=pikera and add your 1,1 details. I will add a 1,1 conversion kit to download incase you need it.

Make sure you sign out of all icloud services before swapping over to the 7,1 EFI and Do not try and carry across your old 1,1 details to SMBIOS 7,1. You will need to create new Personal SMBIOS Details for MacPro7,1.
If you are using your real UUID and MAC address from your motherboard then these can carry over but not the Serial Number and MLB, These will need to be regenerated.

Note - If you are using a 6 or Less Core Ryzen then go into the Config,plist and under PlatformInfo->Generic Change the ProcessorType from 0 to 1537, This will list your CPU info correctly inside About This Mac.

Note 2 - The SmallTreeIntel82576.kext is not working under Monterey 12.0 so if you plan on playing around with the new OS for now make sure you use the 2.5GHz ethernet port or WiFi instead.

Current EFI - OpenCore 0.7.1 (05/07/2021) SMBIOS MacPro7,1
AudioGod: Thank you so much for posting this and helping out the community members. My research has found some people having issues with hardwired ethernet drop outs and of course software issues (ie. Adobe and Zoom). Have you experienced any of these issues with this build?

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
And I dabbled with Monterey which I downloaded by signing up for the beta program. That gest stuck at the apple logo, I left it overnight and there was no movement.
Monterey Beta1 is the only version that will work with the current patches inside my 0.7.1 EFI. The new patches are not ready yet but if you want to get the latest beta working then follow Professor Shaneee’s steps on how to get it going. :)

Last edited:

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
AudioGod: Thank you so much for posting this and helping out the community members. My research has found some people having issues with hardwired ethernet drop outs and of course software issues (ie. Adobe and Zoom). Have you experienced any of these issues with this build?
No issues with any hardware including Ethernet and WLAN, Everything is rock solid.
As for Adobe stuff there are fixes available for various Adobe Apps most of which you can find solutions for on here.

I can’t comment about Zoom but generally as there’s no real support for AMD CPUs on MacOS so you will find not everything will work app wise. I should stress though that the list of borked apps is not large at all And there are fixes for most of them but not all.

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
If anybody wants to try the latest version of Monterey Developer Beta3 or Public Beta2 then you can find instructions on how to modify the patches to work from here.

If you have questions on how to do it then ask on the linked thread but theres no real support for the latest patches ATM and I totally advise against installing Monterey as your daily driver. It’s not ready for that yet so use a spare Drive to test it with.

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Screenshot 2021-07-26 at 22.54.58.png

Bit Quick for a update but again No Problems :)

alclonky

AMD OS X Member

AudioGod

Guru
Guru

saninokia

AMD OS X Member
Hi @AudioGod,

I'm having issues with sleep/wake. as soon as i click to sleep, display goes off and after few sec system too but immediately system power back without display, if i try to activate display by clicking to keyboard/mouse it takes few seconds for display to work again. though my display connected with HDMI and it comes with speaker which don't show after wake from sleep sometimes. i tried to debug wake reason, below is log, any help appreciated. wake for wifi & power nap disabled.

2021-07-29 19:45:11.053111+0530 0x8ac Default 0x0 0 0 kernel: (AppleTopCaseHIDEventDriver) [HID] [ATC] AppleDeviceManagementHIDEventService::processWakeReason Wake reason: Button (0x03)
2021-07-29 19:45:21.587843+0530 0x7d6 Default 0x0 219 0 airportd: systemWokenByWiFi: System Wake Reason not found
2021-07-29 19:45:28.800284+0530 0x7d6 Default 0x0 219 0 airportd: systemWokenByWiFi: System Wake Reason not found
2021-07-29 19:45:28.804120+0530 0x7d6 Default 0x0 219 0 airportd: systemWokenByWiFi: System Wake Reason not found
2021-07-29 19:45:28.904085+0530 0xe15 Default 0x0 219 0 airportd: systemWokenByWiFi: System Wake Reason not found
2021-07-29 19:45:46.613819+0530 0x1978 Default 0x0 219 0 airportd: systemWokenByWiFi: System Wake Reason not found
2021-07-29 19:46:34.614571+0530 0x1c61 Default 0x0 219 0 airportd: systemWokenByWiFi: System Wake Reason not found
2021-07-29 19:50:37.082299+0530 0x212d Default 0x0 85 0 powerd: [powerd:sleepWake] Wake reason: "<private>" identity: "<private>"
2021-07-29 19:50:57.332059+0530 0x75 Default 0x0 0 0 kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) AppleACPIPlatformPower Wake reason: GPP2 GPP3 GPP4 GPP5 GPP6 GPP7 GPP9 GPPA GPPB GPPC GPPD GPPE GPPF GP10 GP11
2021-07-29 19:50:57.332060+0530 0x75 Default 0x0 0 0 kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) AppleACPIPlatformPower Wake reason: GPP2 GPP3 GPP4 GPP5 GPP6 GPP7 GPP9 GPPA GPPB GPPC GPPD GPPE GPPF GP10 GP11
2021-07-29 19:51:00.706890+0530 0x24d3 Default 0x0 0 0 kernel: (AppleTopCaseHIDEventDriver) [HID] [ATC] [Error] AppleDeviceManagementHIDEventService::getWakeReason Could not get wake reason (reportID = 0xc5, Return Value = 0xe00002c2)
2021-07-29 19:51:00.708794+0530 0x2410 Default 0x0 85 0 powerd: [powerd:sleepWake] Wake reason: "<private>" identity: "<private>"
2021-07-29 19:51:29.687027+0530 0x2748 Default 0x0 0 0 kernel: (AppleTopCaseHIDEventDriver) [HID] [ATC] AppleDeviceManagementHIDEventService::processWakeReason Wake reason: Button (0x03)
2021-07-29 20:01:12.693964+0530 0x7e2 Default 0x0 191 0 airportd: systemWokenByWiFi: System Wake Reason not found
2021-07-29 20:01:14.397168+0530 0x8d3 Default 0x0 0 0 kernel: (AppleTopCaseHIDEventDriver) [HID] [ATC] AppleDeviceManagementHIDEventService::processWakeReason Wake reason: Button (0x03)
2021-07-29 20:01:23.405377+0530 0xaff Default 0x0 191 0 airportd: systemWokenByWiFi: System Wake Reason not found
2021-07-29 20:01:27.332576+0530 0xaff Default 0x0 191 0 airportd: systemWokenByWiFi: System Wake Reason not found
2021-07-29 20:01:27.443063+0530 0x7e0 Default 0x0 191 0 airportd: systemWokenByWiFi: System Wake Reason not found
2021-07-29 20:01:32.630914+0530 0x3e8 Default 0x0 85 0 powerd: [powerd:sleepWake] Wake reason: "<private>" identity: "<private>"
2021-07-29 20:01:51.838073+0530 0x75 Default 0x0 0 0 kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) AppleACPIPlatformPower Wake reason: GPP2 GPP3 GPP4 GPP5 GPP6 GPP7 GPP9 GPPA GPPB GPPC GPPD GPPE GPPF GP10 GP11
2021-07-29 20:01:51.838074+0530 0x75 Default 0x0 0 0 kernel: (AppleACPIPlatform) AppleACPIPlatformPower Wake reason: GPP2 GPP3 GPP4 GPP5 GPP6 GPP7 GPP9 GPPA GPPB GPPC GPPD GPPE GPPF GP10 GP11
2021-07-29 20:01:54.715423+0530 0xd11 Default 0x0 0 0 kernel: (AppleTopCaseHIDEventDriver) [HID] [ATC] [Error] AppleDeviceManagementHIDEventService::getWakeReason Could not get wake reason (reportID = 0xc5, Return Value = 0xe00002c2)
2021-07-29 20:01:54.717372+0530 0xc2c Default 0x0 85 0 powerd: [powerd:sleepWake] Wake reason: "<private>" identity: "<private>"
2021-07-29 20:02:11.134966+0530 0xda9 Default 0x0 0 0 kernel: (AppleTopCaseHIDEventDriver) [HID] [ATC] AppleDeviceManagementHIDEventService::processWakeReason Wake reason: Button (0x03)
2021-07-29 20:02:47.588079+0530 0x343 Default 0x0 113 0 apsd: [com.apple.apsd:stream] Checking for wake reason address <private> from <private>
2021-07-29 20:02:47.588089+0530 0x343 Default 0x0 113 0 apsd: [com.apple.apsd:stream] Found potential wake reason (null)
2021-07-29 20:02:47.588098+0530 0x343 Default 0x0 113 0 apsd: [com.apple.apsd:stream] Found potential wake reason (null)
2021-07-29 20:02:47.589080+0530 0x343 Default 0x0 113 0 apsd: [com.apple.apsd:stream] Checking for wake reason address <private> from <private>
2021-07-29 20:02:47.589088+0530 0x343 Default 0x0 113 0 apsd: [com.apple.apsd:stream] Found potential wake reason (null)
2021-07-29 20:02:47.589095+0530 0x343 Default 0x0 113 0 apsd: [com.apple.apsd:stream] Found potential wake reason (null)
2021-07-29 20:02:47.833768+0530 0x343 Default 0x0 113 0 apsd: [com.apple.apsd:stream] Checking for wake reason address <private> from <private>
2021-07-29 20:02:47.833777+0530 0x343 Default 0x0 113 0 apsd: [com.apple.apsd:stream] Found potential wake reason (null)
2021-07-29 20:02:47.833787+0530 0x343 Default 0x0 113 0 apsd: [com.apple.apsd:stream] Found potential wake reason (null)

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Hi @AudioGod,

I'm having issues with sleep/wake. as soon as i click to sleep, display goes off and after few sec system too but immediately system power back without display, if i try to activate display by clicking to keyboard/mouse it takes few seconds for display to work again. though my display connected with HDMI and it comes with speaker which don't show after wake from sleep sometimes. i tried to debug wake reason, below is log, any help appreciated. wake for wifi & power nap disabled.
Your Corsair AIO breaks sleep as does any corsair hardware using a internal usb connection. There’s two ways around it.
1, disconnect the usb internal header for the AIO from the motherboard as you don’t need it connected at all once it’s setup the way you want it windows.
If you don’t want to do that then,
2, You need to add a ssdt and patch to OpenCore so USB doesn’t cause the system to wake. I do not using this method but works with a small price of not being able to use your keyboard or mouse to wake the system but instead you have to use the cases power button to wake it up.

https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Post-Install/usb/misc/instant-wake.html

The correct method of the 3 listed is the first one (GPRW to XPRW)

saninokia

AMD OS X Member
Your Corsair AIO breaks sleep as does any corsair hardware using a internal usb connection. There’s two ways around it.
1, disconnect the usb internal header for the AIO from the motherboard as you don’t need it connected at all once it’s setup the way you want it windows.
If you don’t want to do that then,
2, You need to add a ssdt and patch to OpenCore so USB doesn’t cause the system to wake. I do not using this method but works with a small price of not being able to use your keyboard or mouse to wake the system but instead you have to use the cases power button to wake it up.

https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Post-Install/usb/misc/instant-wake.html

The correct method of the 3 listed is the first one (GPRW to XPRW)
Thanks but still after 2 or 3 sleep my display audio not shows anymore under macos, only restarts fix it. Display connected using HDMI, Any solution?

AudioGod

Guru
Guru
Thanks but still after 2 or 3 sleep my display audio not shows anymore under macos, only restarts fix it. Display connected using HDMI, Any solution?
Try clearing your NVRam.
Restart and when you get to the bootpicker press space to reveal the option.

if that doesn’t work then go into the Config.plist and under Kernel -> Patches scroll down to the very last patch in the list and disable it followed by enabling the patch directly above the one you disabled. Save, Restart and see if that resolves it.

Lsx285

AMD OS X Member
Hey @AudioGod after 1 month of testing windows 11 I wanna go back to big sur :D , for some reason it wont show me the recovery partition in open core, any idea why? I don't have a mac with me so I used macrecovery in order to get the recovery/installation files.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.