AMD X4760K GT720可以安装Monterey吗?

Zhenxin

AMD OS X Member
Okay in that case I think maybe we could try to add the country value back in another way?

I did a search online and think you need the following added under NVRAM > 7346110-AB2A-4BBB-A880-FE41995C9F82 for Chinese:

Key: prev-lang:kbd
Value: zh-Hans:252
Type: String
No, I still can't.

Middleman

AMD OS X Member

Middleman

AMD OS X Member

Middleman

AMD OS X Member

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
I tried again. But I still can't. Is it possible that my computer performance is too low?
No it's highly unlikely. I think it is more to do with something upsetting your system. I saw that your EFI consists of many 'non-standard kexts and SSDTs' such as WifiLocFix.kext, HS80211Family.kext, XNLCUSBFix.kext and SSDT-IRQ.aml. These are not your normal files used with Opencore.
So you may have to pare down your EFI's kexts to the bare minimum to find out the issue. Either that or adapt from one a existing Bulldozer builds such as this one

It also could be something like a missing SATA/NVMe driver. You may also need SATA-Unsupported.kext or NVMeFix.kext.

Also did you ever try to use @Edhawk's EFI? Did you test it?

Zhenxin

AMD OS X Member
No it's highly unlikely. I think it is more to do with something upsetting your system. I saw that your EFI consists of many 'non-standard kexts and SSDTs' such as WifiLocFix.kext, HS80211Family.kext, XNLCUSBFix.kext and SSDT-IRQ.aml. These are not your normal files used with Opencore.
So you may have to pare down your EFI's kexts to the bare minimum to find out the issue. Either that or adapt from one a existing Bulldozer builds such as this one

It also could be something like a missing SATA/NVMe driver. You may also need SATA-Unsupported.kext or NVMeFix.kext.

This efi can be accessed through Big sur's setup assistant. Just can't get past Monterey.

Zhenxin

AMD OS X Member

Tested. But stuck in this place.

Attachments

• IMG_20220828_083547.jpg
    IMG_20220828_083547.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
This efi can be accessed through Big sur's setup assistant. Just can't get past Monterey.
To boot Monterey with AMD cpu requires AppleMCEReporterDisabler.kext and RestrictEvents.kext. On my B550 build I also enable DisableLinkeditJettison.

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
But @Edhawk did mention to you your Nvidia GT720 card does not work on Monterey so maybe that’s the problem. You have to change the card to an AMD to run Monterey. Something like a RX580.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru

Zhenxin

AMD OS X Member
Yes you can run the OS with the Nvidia card, but your GPU lacks acceleration and will be jerky with plenty of graphical artefacts.

You can try Chris1111's Geforce Kepler Patcher to see if that helps.

Thank you, but this is based on my entry into the system. Maybe I really need to change a graphics card.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Changing the Graphics card would be the best solution. Using a compatible AMD GPU would make live a lot simpler for you.

This is the place to look for a compatible AMD GPU.

Solution
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.