Search results

1. D

Would hackintosh be easier or harder in the future?

Since when is Apple creating drivers for Windows on Arm? Would be new to me.
  2. D

Do Other arm Laptops Besides the Surface exist?
  3. D

Since Apple Switched to ARM Processors i would think Hackintoshing will die in the Next Few Years. The Day when Apple Stops Supporting the x86 Architecture the Hackintoshing Scene will Die out. So, Enjoy the Last Years.
  4. D

Hey

Hey
  5. D

OS X Mavericks on an Ryzen 5 3600

So, its not possible, right?
  6. D

OS X Mavericks on an Ryzen 5 3600

Hey, would it be Possible to Install OS X Mavericks on an Ryzen 5 3600?
  7. D

Catalina is Working!

Catalina is Working!
  8. D

Kernel Panic on Boot

Did That, I Now have an Perfectly Fine High Sierra Installation. I have some Display Issues, but thats Okay. Thanks for the Help!
  9. D

Solved Weird Graphics Issues

Thanks, that did Work!
  10. D

Solved Weird Graphics Issues

Hello, After i failed installing Mounterey i tried it with High Sierra. High Sierra is the Best Option Because its the Last OS That Supports my Radeon 4870 Graphics Card. Now i have the Problem that macOS Says i have 2 Monitors Plugged in, But i dont. The First Monitor is VGA-Monitor and the...
  11. D

Kernel Panic on Boot

Okay, i was very busy today, so sorry for the late answer. Im now preparing the USB Installer and youse the EFI-v2. If i have any other Issues, i will open a thread on the High Sierra Page Here. Thanks!
  12. D

Kernel Panic on Boot

So, what should i do now?
  13. D

Kernel Panic on Boot

Sorry for the Misunderstanding but that Panic Occured on Mounterey 12.0.1.
  14. D

Kernel Panic on Boot

So i tried it. I still get an Kernel Panic But a little bit has changed. So at the end of the Panic is now IOPlatformPanicAction -> IONVMeController Before That, there was IOPlatformPanicAction -> IONVMeController IOPlatformPanicAction -> AppleAHCIDiskDriver i dont know if thats good or...
  15. D

Kernel Panic on Boot

Thanks, I'm Trying to Get High Sierra Working. But i will try to Mounterey Later Today. Have a nice Day!
  16. D

Kernel Panic on Boot

So, First macOS Mounterey is already Installed on my NVME, The Kernel Panic Accoured after i installed the OpenCore Root Patches for my AMD Card. And the Nvidia Card is Removed for the Main and Post Install. I want to get Everything working first. I Downloaded the EFI from here but my Efi...
  17. D

Kernel Panic on Boot

Hey, I have the problem that, when i try to boot into macos 12.0.1 i get an kernel panic. (See Attachment) That happened after i installed the opencore root patches for my graphics card. Panic: https://img.amd-osx.com/i/sKGD Hope Someone can help
  18. D

Infinite Recovery Boot After OpenCore Legacy Patcher Install

Hello, I just started to Hackintosh Again. Now i have the problem that when i apply the opencore Legacy patcher Patch for Terascale1 for my old Radeon macOS is booting in the recovery os not in the normal operating system. I had the newest opencore Version ans Mounterey 12.3.1 Hope someone...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.