Search results

1. craighazan

GenMachine Ren5000

Allow me to introduce you to possibly the smallest AMD Ryzentosh you can build, the GenMachine Ren5000, measuring just 114x106x3.75mm you could literally stick it in your pocket!. Thanks to the team at ChefKissInc and their delightful NootedRed.kext, AMD mini PCs have become a viable and...
  2. craighazan

No Discussion for you, NRed!.

Looks like I don’t have the permission to start conversations on NRed GitHub anymore! :(. Boo Hoo. So Ill post it here.
  3. craighazan

Ryzen 7 4700G — Ventura 13.5 & Sonoma Public Beta — Radeon Graphics 16 GB [Renoir] — NRed

craighazan's APU build — Picasso [NAKED] ASUS Prime A320I-K — Ryzen 5 4600G — Radeon Graphics [Renoir] Components New Ryzen 5 4600G AMD Radeon Graphics [Renoir] APU — Amazon — Newegg — Micro Center Components Salvaged from the Hackintosh Recycling Bin ASUS Prime 320I-K — Good board if you...
  4. craighazan

Access Denied, banned IP address tonymacx86

Not sure what happened, I was writing a draft for my new APU build then this screen jumped out at me!. I don't recognize the iP address, that's not what I used to create a Time Machine with my Raspberry Pi at least.
  5. craighazan

NootedRed website

There's a site for NootedRed now, looks like it's still being worked on. https://nootinc.github.io/nred
  6. craighazan

A320I-K - Ryzen 5 4600G - AMD Radeon Graphics boot issue

It was fun for a couple then this started happening, bluetoothhd seems to be the culprit. Ventura 13.4.1 recently updated from 13.3. Booting OpenCore 0.9.3 with NootedRed.Kext. After this section is just repeats without booting Ventura.
  7. craighazan

I got a Ryzen 5 4600G!

Picked it up earlier from Micro Centre!, including sticker, CPU fan and tax $92!. Why?, because NootedRed.kext has made some progress recently and I wanted my next build to be different!. In theory full acceleration in macOS should be 1900 MHz, will I see that frequency in the 'About This Mac'...
  8. craighazan

Help!, Stuck at 'couldn't alloc class "AppleKeyStoreTest"'

Just replaced the A320I-K with a Gigabyte A520i-AC, I keep getting stuck here.
  9. craighazan

Ryzen 7 5700X — $196.98 — Newegg

Monster saving on the 5700X, comes with Uncharted game for a limited period. https://www.newegg.com/amd-ryzen-7-5700x-ryzen-7-5000-series/p/N82E16819113735?Item=N82E16819113735
  10. craighazan

Motherboard Recommendation Please!.

Enough already, I'm done with crappy Windows 11 performance on my A320I-K/5700X G5. I haven't been able to play Microsoft Flight Simulator in months, constant connection issues, stuttering and generally a miserable user experience. Ventura works great btw, apart from ethernet!. Has to be AM4...
  11. craighazan

620 arriving Q3 2023!

Though it doesn't really make sense for AM5 longevity and getting the best from what it offers, there will be a 620 chipset released next year. Perfect for those on a budget who don't mind waiting to jump on AM5. I own a A320I-K paired with 5700X and have always felt it doesn’t really deserve...
  12. craighazan

Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 6600 — $220 Newegg

That's the best deal I've seen for this card!, only 5 hours left to take advantage, don't forget to apply the promo code.
  13. craighazan

[UN-SOLVED] Broken Ethernet!

Since a couple of updates ago, Ventura beta 7/8, Ethernet started acting flakey. Now it’s not working at all. I tried the connection on a different computer and it works fine.
  14. craighazan

Show us your Cinebench!

I usually bench my build after an update just to see if things have improved, or gotten worse!. Cinebench R23 seems to be more reliable at informing it's user of progress than GeekBench 5. Bragging allowed show us your Cinebench!.
  15. craighazan

Microcenter giving away 32GB DDR5 with Ryzen 7000 series.

Only for 7 and 9 though, check the details. https://wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-7000-desktop-cpus-free-32-gb-ddr5-memory-kit-20-us-off-at-microcenter/
  16. craighazan

7950X, 7900X, 7700X & 7600X Cinebench Scores Leaked.

Why do they never use the 5700X for comparison?. ☹️ https://videocardz.com/newz/amd-ryzen-7950x-7900x-7700x-7600x-stock-cinebench-scores-leaked
  17. craighazan

Metal 3

Looks like I might have to say goodbye to my Sapphire Pulse RX580, I'm kind of sad.
  18. craighazan

Ryzen 5 4500 6-Core 3.6GHz Renoir $109.99 with Stealth Cooler!.

That's a ridiculous price, it's practically free!.
  19. craighazan

Which chipset is better for New Ryzen 5000 processors.

Towards the end of last month AMD released the 5 5500, 5 5600 and the 7 5700X. They also released the official BIOS update to allow 5000 series processors to run on 320 motherboards. I own a ASUS Prime A320I-K and a Gigabyte B550M DS3hH, over the weekend I benched both boards with the Ryzen 7...
  20. craighazan

BTW, this happened this week!. AMD Computex 2022

I thought the hint of possible new hardware for AM4, (Zen 3+ maybe?) and continued support for AM4 was good news.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.