Access Denied, banned IP address tonymacx86

craighazan

Donator
Donator
Not sure what happened, I was writing a draft for my new APU build then this screen jumped out at me!. I don't recognize the iP address, that's not what I used to create a Time Machine with my Raspberry Pi at least.

Screenshot 2023-07-10 at 3.20.50 AM.png

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Are you using iCloud Private Relay by any chance? I get the same when I use Safari but with Chrome can access just fine.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
I had a similar problem when using Private Relay. Switching it off solved the issue.

craighazan

Donator
Donator
I’m not sure if I’m using Private relay, I did sign into iCloud yesterday so possibly.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Check for Private Relay under your Apple ID > iCloud > iCloud+ system settings.

Screenshot 2023-07-10 at 21.01.35.png Apple ID > iCloud settings in Ventura.

craighazan

Donator
Donator
Thanks I’ll check that out later. My initial observations with Radeon graphics and Ventura are pretty positive. I think it looks better than UHD 630, less color banding smooth transitions and brighter colors, even the text looks sharper. It’s not as smooth as uhd 630 when it comes to playing Minecraft but it is better than a 5700X and RX 580.

Moozuki

AMD OS X Member
I haven't been on there for about 6 months now, ever since they started blocking VPN's, well, at least mine anyway.

Mac Arthur

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I confirm they block VPN access

Moozuki

AMD OS X Member
It's a shame, used to hang out there everyday. Have quite a few post and a couple of builds on there. It is where I learned to hackintosh!
But alas, it seems they don't want me there anymore, I'm sad but the VPN is for my protection!

Mac Arthur

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member

Moozuki

AMD OS X Member
My VPN is on for all sites, including this one. It is for my protection and privacy while I'm on the internet. If spying on me is that important to them, then they don't want me there since they have no need to know what I'm doing elsewhere off of their site. Only a fool does not want to protect themselves in this day and age. Trackers, maleware, ransom ware, censorship, and all other bad things I wish to avoid is why I have the VPN along with encrypted email and anti-virus protection. And I just signed up for lifelock through work since I get it at a discount through them. One can never be too careful or too prepared.
Everything in our lives are connected through the internet now, do you really want to leave the door open to your life?
I no longer need TonyMac, I have AMD OSX!

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.