7950X, 7900X, 7700X & 7600X Cinebench Scores Leaked.

craighazan

Donator
Donator
Why do they never use the 5700X for comparison?. ☹️

Screen Shot 2022-09-26 at 7.51.21 AM.png

craighazan

Donator
Donator

Galve2000

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
We wait with baited breath.

I just lost my mind last night at half past midnight and ordered a 7950x and an ASUS x670 hero.

I feel like a week from now they will be all sold out and I don't want to wait almost 2 years to build the latest Ryzenosh as happened with the 5950x.

do we think I can cool it with a Nactua NHD-15? or do I have to build my very 1st PC ever using an AIO cooler?

rhys

AMD OS X Member
I just lost my mind last night at half past midnight and ordered a 7950x and an ASUS x670 hero.

I feel like a week from now they will be all sold out and I don't want to wait almost 2 years to build the latest Ryzenosh as happened with the 5950x.

do we think I can cool it with a Nactua NHD-15? or do I have to build my very 1st PC ever using an AIO cooler?
I'm probably going to go with a Noctua NH-U12A for now. I'll look to undervolt the 7950x as apparently that can reduce temps and keep the clocks high.
Also some mobo's have the option of having 85c instead of 95c as the target temp. From what I've seen it actually improved performance over a 95c target as it reduces volts.

If/when this hack works and if temps are too high with the U12A, I'll probably use an external watercooling solution. Looking at a Mora3 420 or 360. Figured it'l do both cpu and gpu.

Galve2000

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I'm probably going to go with a Noctua NH-U12A for now. I'll look to undervolt the 7950x as apparently that can reduce temps and keep the clocks high.
Also some mobo's have the option of having 85c instead of 95c as the target temp. From what I've seen it actually improved performance over a 95c target as it reduces volts.

If/when this hack works and if temps are too high with the U12A, I'll probably use an external watercooling solution. Looking at a Mora3 420 or 360. Figured it'l do both cpu and gpu.

I intend to undervolt mine as well... seems pretty straightforward.

I just ordered a whole bunch of other peripherals for my build.. everything should be arriving in the next few days at which time I will be installing Windows 11. (gross)

I may actually build my 1st hackintosh in 15 years with an nVidia graphics card. my cousin has a 980 laying around. that I can use. hopefully it will work OOTB but stay tuned for tons of requests for handholding on this forum.

eventually I will get a 7900XT, but for now...

what are the odds that the iGPU on the 7950x will run OOTB?

craighazan

Donator
Donator
I intend to undervolt mine as well... seems pretty straightforward.

I just ordered a whole bunch of other peripherals for my build.. everything should be arriving in the next few days at which time I will be installing Windows 11. (gross)

I may actually build my 1st hackintosh in 15 years with an nVidia graphics card. my cousin has a 980 laying around. that I can use. hopefully it will work OOTB but stay tuned for tons of requests for handholding on this forum.

eventually I will get a 7900XT, but for now...

what are the odds that the iGPU on the 7950x will run OOTB?
Unlikely at the moment, but keep your ears and eyes open for WhateverRed!.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.