Search results

1. Danish297

After upgrading to OC 0.9.8, the mouse is not functioning/displaying in the Opencore boot menu.

No, I haven't updated to Sonoma 14.4 yet. YES, I recreated my UTBMap.kext and tried after with OC 0.9.9 too, but still the same issue.
  2. Danish297

AMD mini PC Gen Machine Ren7000

Thnx. I recreated my EFI.
  3. Danish297

Thanks @Edhawk I followed your instructions and successfully generated .aml files for options (1, 2, 4, 5, and 9) from the SSDTTime menu, along with using the USBToolBox tool for USB mapping. Can you please validate my EFI folder and review the attached screenshots? Here are the hardware...
  4. Danish297

Great! Could you please provide detailed steps for creating SSDT for our specific hardware and USBMap.kext? I've been following various blogs and videos but encountered some difficulties along the way.
  5. Danish297

After upgrading to OC 0.9.8, the mouse is not functioning/displaying in the Opencore boot menu.

Having an issue with my mouse during OC boot menu for OS selection between Windows and macOS. Tried different mice with no luck. Interestingly, the same mouse works fine after booting into macOS using a keyboard. Any suggestions? The screenshot and EFI Folder are attached for the same.
  6. Danish297

OpenCore upgrade issue for OC 0.9.8

@Edhawk Thank you for your correction. After removing both drivers, I'm able to boot my machine with OC 0.9.8.
  7. Danish297

YES, I already mention this below in my post. NOTE: EFI_097 is my older folder where I made changes for OC 0.9.8
  8. Danish297

I am getting the below error while validating with ocvalidate tool. NOTE: EFI_097 is my older folder where I made changes for OC 0.9.8
  9. Danish297

Solved Cannot update to Ventura 13.5

You need to use the latest kernel patch GitHub - AMD-OSX/AMD_Vanilla: Native AMD macOS via OpenCore
  10. Danish297

Free Space information mismatch in macOS and Windows

Hi All, thnx 4 giving some time to check this issue. I fixed it, and below are the details: "Over allocation" was done by macOS which can be fixed with the below command. sudo fsck_apfs -y -o /dev/rdisk8s1 sudo fsck_apfs -y -o /dev/rdisk8
  11. Danish297

Free Space information mismatch in macOS and Windows

Hi, It's very strange, how the same partition shows different utilization in macOS (Ventura) and Windows(Win11). Within Ventura, it's 23.24GB free and in Windows 11 it's 113MB free only. Any explanation/solution will be much appreciated.
  12. Danish297

MacOS Ventura 13.3 Installer Problem "stuck logo"

are you using the latest AMD patches?
  13. Danish297

Is it possible to use the Latest OC version with Current OCLP

Hi All, Why OCLP uses the lower version of OC.? Can we replace OC 0.8.0 in OCLP 0.6.1 with the current OC 0.8.8? I installed Ventura on my MacBook Pro (mid-2011) with OCLP 0.6.1, but it's not booting (Keep re-booting). can someone help me confirm that the above thing can fix my issue?
  14. Danish297

2 EFI After upgrading to OC 0.8.8

Got cause of getting multiple EFI options in my OC Boot menu. As I have multiple HDD, and NVMe drives. Seem each HDD formatted with GUID FS creates an extra EFI partition. so when I formatted my HDD with MBR simple partition, my extra EFI was gone. @Edhawk : Thanks for showing this feature...
  15. Danish297

native wifi/Bluetooth
  16. Danish297

I have done dual booting in single Disk. YES, tried resetting NVRAM, still same issue.
  17. Danish297

Sure, attaching my EFI. Please update PlatformInfo section in config.plist file as required.
  18. Danish297

Hi All, Any idea, why I'm getting two EFI option in OC boot menu after upgrading to 0.8.8. How can I remove 1 extra EFI option now?
  19. Danish297

Elmedia Player app option without installation on Ventura 13 Beta 5

Today I installed Ventura 13 Beta 5. but when I try to play any audio/video it gives me to play with "Elmedia Player" which I didn't install on Ventura. I installed "Emedia Player" on Monterey 12.5 with a different SSD. Any idea how it coming to Ventura??
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.