After upgrading to OC 0.9.8, the mouse is not functioning/displaying in the Opencore boot menu.

Danish297

AMD OS X Member
Having an issue with my mouse during OC boot menu for OS selection between Windows and macOS.
Tried different mice with no luck.
Interestingly, the same mouse works fine after booting into macOS using a keyboard. Any suggestions?

The screenshot and EFI Folder are attached for the same.

1709952335414.png 1709952365695.png 1709952382679.png 1709952403784.png

Last edited:

Danish297

AMD OS X Member

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Have you updated your system to Sonoma 14,4? If yes, then the USB issues may be something that Apple have introduced with their latest OS release. You are not the first person to highlight USB issues with the latest Sonoma release. I doubt you will be the last. Along with WiFi/BT issues for Intel users. Broadcom WiFi/BT cards no longer working with OCLP. To name a few of the more common issues arising with this new macOS release.

You may need to recreate your UTBMap.kext in Sonoma 14,4 to take in to account the changes Apple have implemented in the latest version of their OS.

Danish297

AMD OS X Member
Have you updated your system to Sonoma 14,4? If yes, then the USB issues may be something that Apple have introduced with their latest OS release. You are not the first person to highlight USB issues with the latest Sonoma release. I doubt you will be the last. Along with WiFi/BT issues for Intel users. Broadcom WiFi/BT cards no longer working with OCLP. To name a few of the more common issues arising with this new macOS release.

You may need to recreate your UTBMap.kext in Sonoma 14,4 to take in to account the changes Apple have implemented in the latest version of their OS.
No, I haven't updated to Sonoma 14.4 yet. YES, I recreated my UTBMap.kext and tried after with OC 0.9.9 too, but still the same issue.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.