Wanna install Mojave on my Samsung 2013 AMD Laptop

renatispearos

AMD OS X Member
Hi i wanna install macOS Mojave on my Samsung Laptop with processor AMD-A6 4400M but i dont find config. Can someone find or make config.plist for me or i can launch clover with some config? (6 GB Memory and 16 GB USB Stick, Pear OS Monterey)

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
I don't think your laptop will run macOS (any version). Your laptop would need to be running with a Ryzen GPU/IGPU for you to have any chance of installing and running macOS Mojave.

The CPU in your Samsung laptop is from 2012 (Trinity family) and the Integrated graphics (Radeon HD 7520G) aren't supported by NootedRed.kext.

renatispearos

AMD OS X Member
I will try for first time OS X Mavericks and if its works then i willl try El Captian and if not work then i use pearOS because its copy of macOS.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
You can try any version of macOS/OS X you want. You won't get graphics acceleration working, so running the OS will be glitchy and likely full of graphics artefacts, i.e. screen tearing.

On those older versions of OS X you will need a PATCHED Kernel, have a look over at InsanelyMac for a patched kernel. The older OS's don't work on AMD systems by following the OpenCore Vanilla installation. As there are no OpenCore Kernel Patches for those OS's.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.