Urgent! Help! Can't boot Monterey from Local Mac Disk!

hzxyb

AMD OS X Member
Hi, EveryBody, I reinstall my pc but I can't boot from my local disk. I've set the EFI file to local EFI Partion, the EFI file are same as the USB installer. I need help to solve this issue. thanks!
PS: the attach is my EFI files.

I have an other question: my Mac OS disk no# is disk1s1s1, but when I use EFI mounter to mount the EFI Partion, it's disk0s1?

plug the usb installer boot options:

unplug the usb installer boot options: I don't know why there have a windows boot manager, because I don't have windows system devices.

Below is my PC info:

disklist:

EFI Partion File List:

BIOS setting:
Just change the CSM disenable, secure boot value to "other OS"

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    19.9 MB · Views: 2

OG Nerd

Knows Enough To Get In Trouble
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Hi, EveryBody, I reinstall my pc but I can't boot from my local disk. I've set the EFI file to local EFI Partion, the EFI file are same as the USB installer. I need help to solve this issue. thanks!
PS: the attach is my EFI files.

I have an other question: my Mac OS disk no# is disk1s1s1, but when I use EFI mounter to mount the EFI Partion, it's disk0s1?

plug the usb installer boot options:

unplug the usb installer boot options: I don't know why there have a windows boot manager, because I don't have windows system devices.

Below is my PC info:

disklist:

EFI Partion File List:

BIOS setting:
Just change the CSM disenable, secure boot value to "other OS"

I had the same issue with dual boot when I upgraded opencore. Remove the Microsoft folder from your efi, boot into opencore and then Mac OS again, then put the microsoft folder back into your EFI. Then you can go back into bios and choose opencore. That will fix the issue.

Last edited:

OG Nerd

Donator
AMD OS X Member
I removed the Microsoft folder in this version of your EFI for you.... to show you what I mean. You still need to do it on the EFI on your drive, because the motherboard needs to see past the Windows EFI folder to get to opencore on the drive. DO NOT DELETE THE MICROSOFT FOLDER, YOU WILL NEED TO PUT IT BACK TO BOOT UP WINDOWS AFTERWARDS. JUST MOVE IT TO YOUR DESKTOP TEMPORARILY

Attachments

• EFI 2.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 2

hzxyb

AMD OS X Member
I removed the Microsoft folder in this version of your EFI for you.... to show you what I mean. You still need to do it on the EFI on your drive, because the motherboard needs to see past the Windows EFI folder to get to opencore on the drive. DO NOT DELETE THE MICROSOFT FOLDER, YOU WILL NEED TO PUT IT BACK TO BOOT UP WINDOWS AFTERWARDS. JUST MOVE IT TO YOUR DESKTOP TEMPORARILY

Hello OG Nerd, thanks for you help. the issue is solved now. thank you very much!!!!

OG Nerd

Donator
AMD OS X Member
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.