[Solved] x570 Aorus Pro & Monterey 12.3

Giovanni28

AMD OS X Member
Is there anyone who has managed to successfully install Monterey 12.3 on a x570 Aorus Pro? I tried, but at boot, after entering the password and the enter, the system restarts.

I have a Grapghic Card Radeon RX 580 - 8GB

Last edited:

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I think you should sure to add : AppleMCEReporterDisabler & BlueToolFixup kext, do a clear reset NVRAM & reboot after udating your EFI even shut it down for 3 minutes .

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Post a copy of your OpenCore EFI folder. Redact/remove the Serial Number from your config.plist before you post a copy here.

Confirm which AMD CPU you are using, plus details of any other peripherals present in the system.

Giovanni28

AMD OS X Member
Post a copy of your OpenCore EFI folder. Redact/remove the Serial Number from your config.plist before you post a copy here.

Confirm which AMD CPU you are using, plus details of any other peripherals present in the system.
Ryzen 7 - 3700X - 8 core

Attachments

• config.plist
    53.2 KB · Views: 10

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Post a copy of your WHOLE EFI folder.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Observations:
  1. You are using three SSDT's that aren't required.
    1. SSDT-PLUG.aml - not required for an AMD CPU.
    2. SSDT-XHC.aml - shouldn't be required if you have your USB ports mapped.
    3. SSDT_USBX.aml - duplicating part of SSDT-EC-USBX-DESKTOP.aml
  2. You have a USBMap.kext in your setup, where did this come from?
    1. Did you create it?
    2. Have you tested the USB ports and made sure they have the correct connector type selected.
  3. Which version of OpenCore are you using?
  4. SetupVirtualMap should be enabled/True.
  5. You are using the old/out of date AMD patches, 40 patches. These need to be deleted and the latest patches added, there are only 16 new patches.
  6. ProvideCurrent CpuInfo is set as false/disabled this should be set as True/Enabled.
  7. You should be using the following boot arguments along with alcid=1, while troubleshooting your system.
    1. -v
    2. keepsyms=1
    3. debug=0x100
    4. npci=0x2000 (if you don't have Above 4G decoding enabled in your bios)
Start by fixing these issues and your system may not crash when you boot into macOS.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Is the system still Crashing when you boot or not?

Giovanni28

AMD OS X Member
Latest version. I don't use AppleIGB.kext, as I have deactivated the corresponding ethernet, but I use a usb-c dongle with ethernet port.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    10.6 MB · Views: 40
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.