MacOS 13 Ventura

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
would you mind posting your efi?

I only get to this:

What's the spec of your system? Did you change or add the required cpu core details for your board under the Kernel > Patches section?

RyzeCooker

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I salute all you early adopters / testers. Imma keep away until it's out of beta. 😅

FREE1

AMD OS X Member
Screenshot 2022-06-09 at 20.25.52.png

Всем привет После многих безуспешных оценок все же получилось установить mac OS Ventura. Обновлены все кексты с https://dortania.github.io/builds/ . По умолчанию Mac Pro 1.1, но система не захотела проявиться, замаскировалась под Mac pro 7.1 и установка прошла успешно.🥳

OpenCore 0.8.1
Процессор: Райзен 5 3600
Материнская плата: ASRock B450 Pro4
Графика: Sapphire NITRO+ RX 580 4 ГБ
Твердотельный накопитель: Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2
Оперативная память: 16 ГБ DDR4 3600 МГц

Last edited:

RyzeCooker

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I'm ready to give up AMD for Intel😅

Wanting to be on the cutting edge always comes with a price. For what it's worth, my AMD machine has been rock solid for over two years (zero kernel panics when my original Mac mini had one about two times a week). It's my main work machine for all that time too. Photoshop updates were a bit of a drag, but AMD Friend turned out to be a life saver. I don't use it for audio / music (my hobby, got a dedicated Windows machine for that) but I really can't complain about reliability.

In a few years, when Apple truly leaves Intel behind, I'll be eternally grateful for this period in between. What problems are you running into? I'm sure someone has the answer here.

RyzeCooker

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
View attachment 6047

Всем привет После многих безуспешных попыток все же получилось установить mac OS Ventura. Обновлены все кексты с https://dortania.github.io/builds/ . По умолчанию Mac Pro 1.1, но система не захотела устанавливаться, замаскировалась под Mac pro 7.1 и установка прошла успешно.:любовь: 🥳

OpenCore 0.8.1

Is that the new About This Mac? Eww... 😅

RyzeCooker

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Yes, it looks really shabby like an iPad :rolleyes:

I've been using Macs for so long that I don't want to be old man Peabody who doesn't want change, but also that new System Preferences reminds me of the worst of Windows 11 settings. C'mon Tim/Craig... my muscle memory was 15+ years in the making!

Seyven

AMD OS X Member
View attachment 6048

Всем привет После многих безуспешных оценок все же получилось установить mac OS Ventura. Обновлены все кексты с https://dortania.github.io/builds/ . По умолчанию Mac Pro 1.1, но система не захотела проявиться, замаскировалась под Mac pro 7.1 и установка прошла успешно.🥳

OpenCore 0.8.1
Can you check my config and tell me what did you change and I didn't. I'm using OC 0.8.2 and all of my kexts are up to date.

I tried with Mac 7,1 and 1,1.

Attachments

• config.plist
    33.4 KB · Views: 26

mmp369

AMD OS X Member
View attachment 6048

OpenCore 0.8.1
Is the kernel patch used before?

frx-12

AMD OS X Member
View attachment 6048

OpenCore 0.8.1
Congratulations! Can you share your config? The fact is that you and I have very similar systems, but I couldn’t start my own system :(

FREE1

AMD OS X Member
Congratulations! Can you share your config? The fact is that you and I have very similar systems, but I couldn’t start my own system :(

Here is my config, please try it.

Attachments

• config.plist.zip
    4.9 KB · Views: 63

FREE1

AMD OS X Member
Can you check my config and tell me what did you change and I didn't. I'm using OC 0.8.2 and all of my kexts are up to date.

I tried with Mac 7,1 and 1,1.

I have changed your config, please check

Attachments

• config.plist.zip
    5.3 KB · Views: 18

walidur234

AMD OS X Member
View attachment 6048

Hello everyone After many unsuccessful evaluations, I still managed to install mac OS Ventura. Updated all kexts from https://dortania.github.io/builds/ . By default, Mac Pro 1.1, but the system did not want to show up, disguised itself as Mac pro 7.1 and the installation was successful.🥳

OpenCore 0.8.1
Processor: Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard: ASRock B450 Pro4
Graphics: Sapphire NITRO+ RX 580 4 GB
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2
RAM: 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
How long does it take to boot MacOS? I have the same SSD but the boot takes a long time because of the controller.
Just asking, if you've got any fixes/patch.

FREE1

AMD OS X Member
How long does it take to boot MacOS? I have the same SSD but the boot takes a long time because of the controller.
Just asking, if you've got any fixes/patch.

Check to: SetApfsTrimTimeout=0

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.