[Log:Exitibs:Start] 2022-06014t21:39:19

Haza

AMD OS X Member
Hi!
I use an open core 0.6.1.
So when trying to install mac os, big sure stops at [Log:Exit is:Start] 2022-06014t21:39:19 and freezes, maybe someone has encountered such a problem?

I'll attach the photos
CPU: Athlon 3000g
RAM: Samsung 3x4 12 gb
Motherboard: Msi b450m pro vfh max

Last edited:

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
I tried to add this kexts, but the program did not find it, I reset the config and tried again, but the program again did not find it again
Did you unzip the file first?

Middleman

AMD OS X Member

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
PropertyTree
Ok. It doesn't detect the kexts. It is just a Plist editor. You have to manually add in the entry and tables yourself.

The easiest way to do this is using your mouse, simply copy the previous item row under Kernel > Add (press right click and copy) and then paste the line over that row. It will then paste below that item, creating a new item field. You then just rename the new item field path as CpuTscSync.kext and also rename whichever other details that need correcting in that row, including making sure the Enable section is set to YES. Then save the file and reboot the system.

Haza

AMD OS X Member
Ok. It doesn't detect the kexts. It is just a Plist editor. You have to manually add in the entry and tables yourself.

The easiest way to do this is using your mouse, simply copy the previous item row under Kernel > Add (press right click and copy) and then paste the line over that row. It will then paste below that item, creating a new item field. You then just rename the new item field path as CpuTscSync.kext and also rename whichever other details that need correcting in that row, including making sure the Enable section is set to YES. Then save the file and reboot the system.
To be honest I didn't understand anything

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
To be honest I didn't understand anything
Okay what's the platform you're working with to edit the files? Is it Windows or Mac?
If you have Propertree open can you please open up your config.plist in Propertree that is on your USB bootstick?

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
I edit the file and I work on Windows
Then that should be easy.
What you need to do is open the file in Propertree (go to File > Open > EFI partition > EFI > OC > config.plist

Then in Propertree scroll down go to Kernel > Add section and underneath, select the last row (item no. 25) in that list and underneath that right-click on the row and select 'New sibling of 25'. A new item number of 26 will appear beneath it like this:

Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 3.51.32 PM.png

You'll notice on item 26 the Type says 'String'. You must highlight it and change it to Dictionary, like this:

Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 3.51.10 PM.png

Once that is done, simply highlight each of the lines under item 25 starting with Arch, and copy and paste
all the lines below that over to item 26 like this (you can use the Control + C & V keys) :

Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 3.55.07 PM.png

Once finished it should look llke this:

Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 3.56.16 PM.png

Then go and highlight BundlePath and change the name to CpuTscSync.kext and go to File > Save to save the file.
Since Enabled is set to True for the kext it means it is active on the list. That's how you edit and use the config.plist.

Haza

AMD OS X Member
thank you I have collected the config just in case I will give it to you for verification
What you need to do is open the file in Propertree (go to File > Open > EFI partition > EFI > OC > config.plist

Then in Propertree scroll down go to Kernel > Add section and underneath, select the last row (item no. 25) in that list and underneath that right-click on the row and select 'New sibling of 25'. A new item number of 26 will appear beneath it like this:

View attachment 6149

You'll notice on item 26 the Type says 'String'. You must highlight it and change it to Dictionary, like this:

View attachment 6150

Once that is done, simply highlight each of the lines under item 25 starting with Arch, and copy and paste
all the lines below that over to item 26 like this (you can use the Control + C & V keys) :

View attachment 6151

View attachment 6152

Then go and highlight BundlePath and change the name to CpuTscSync.kext and go to File > Save to save the file.
Since Enabled is set to True for the kext it means it is active on the list. That's how you edit and use the config.plist.

Attachments

• config.plist
    70.7 KB · Views: 0

Haza

AMD OS X Member

View attachment 6149

View attachment 6150

View attachment 6151

View attachment 6152

I 'm also interested in this other kexts have one folder and a file and CpuTscSync 2 folders a lot of files, is this how it should be ?

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
I 'm also interested in this other kexts have one folder and a file and CpuTscSync 2 folders a lot of files, is this how it should be ?
What do you mean? You should only have downloaded one file only, and that is CpuTscSync.kext and placed it into EFI/OC/Kexts

craighazan

Donator
Donator
@Haza, I want you to try something, I'm not going to guarantee it will work but it worked for me. Enable CSM in BIOS and reboot. I know Dortania says disable it, but on my A320I-K I have in enabled and it boots.

Last edited:

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
But you dropped the link and there is no such file there
Yes. It is inside the EFI file on the site. You can actually navigate to the EFI/OC/Kexts folder on Github and actually save the kext file. If you can’t then just download the EFI zip using the green Code button and retrieve it from that.

Haza

AMD OS X Member
OK I found this kexts now I'll try it
Yes. It is inside the EFI file on the site. You can actually navigate to the EFI/OC/Kexts folder on Github and actually save the kext file. If you can’t then just download the EFI zip using the green Code button and retrieve it from that.

Haza

AMD OS X Member
In general, now the opencore is not loaded here is a photo:

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
In general, now the opencore is not loaded here is a photo:

Did you use the config.plist that I gave you before? If not hang on...

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.