[Log:Exitibs:Start] 2022-06014t21:39:19

Haza

AMD OS X Member
Hi!
I use an open core 0.6.1.
So when trying to install mac os, big sure stops at [Log:Exit is:Start] 2022-06014t21:39:19 and freezes, maybe someone has encountered such a problem?

I'll attach the photos
CPU: Athlon 3000g
RAM: Samsung 3x4 12 gb
Motherboard: Msi b450m pro vfh max

Last edited:

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
Sorry for my stupidity, but I could not understand anything
You should at least try.
That’s the whole point of hackintoshing.
If I do everything for you, what is the point? You are expected to do some if not most of the work yourself (if you can). We can be a guide - but we cannot do all of it.

As for clearing any confusion over my earlier instructions, they were related to this app > https://github.com/corpnewt/ProperTree

Propertree allows you to edit your config.plist on your system be it Mac or Windows. I was referring to how you can edit your config file and how to add it under the ACPI section.

Haza

AMD OS X Member
You should at least try.
If I do everything for you, what is the point? You are expected to do some if not most of the work yourself (if you can). We can be a guide - but we cannot do all of it.

As for clearing any confusion over my earlier instructions, they were related to this app > https://github.com/corpnewt/ProperTree

Propertree allows you to edit your config.plist on your system be it Mac or Windows. I was referring to how you can edit your config file and how to add it under the ACPI section.
Yes, you're right, it's time to figure it out for yourself, thank you for all the advice if something happens, I'll write to you thank you so much for helping

Haza

AMD OS X Member
You should at least try.

In general, I was able to put a patch and assemble everything, but now I don't even get to the installation choice

Attachments

• config.plist
    76.2 KB · Views: 1

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
In general, I was able to put a patch and assemble everything, but now I don't even get to the installation choice
Okay I've had a look at your config file. Unfortunately you've enabled almost every SSDT I listed in there (that's not how it's supposed to work).
For graphics you only enable ONE SSDT for the graphics card - not all 3 Vega including GPU Spoof.amls. Same goes for the EC-USBX and EC files. I had left those in as part of my VCS IGPU testing, and only activating a different one when having difficulties. But only one graphics SSDT is ever used, like this:

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 10.48.20 PM.png

The reason for that is - you cannot have 2 graphics SSDTs enabled as they both will occupy the same slot (slot-1). So you need just one.
And multi GPU SSDT configuration is only reserved for those who have more than one DGPU in use. You don't have it so no need it for now.

Anyways I had a look at your build and redone some things in the config.
So try this one here >

Use the whole EFI file. It has been updated to OC 0.7.8.
You will have to add/generate your own UUID, serials and ROM values.

Attachments

• EFI 3.zip
    48.7 MB · Views: 2

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
I decided to help you once more because you do have a very rarely configured system (from what I've seen) and you've been lucky to get this far without any extra help. Your situation is unique because you're using an AMD 3000G chip, which actually has an onboard Vega 3 graphics chip (same as VCS) in addition to the Vega 64 DGPU. As macOS does not support internal AMD GPUs, you will have some difficulty getting going - but with our already working EFI it should be working soon. Initially I had thought the 3000G was a standalone chip but I checked the specs again to see it wasn't so I stand corrected - you were right to suggest a SSDT disabler for one of the GPUs.

However in your new build, I have actually enabled BOTH GPUs in the device property settings. I don't know how it will respond, but it will be interesting to see as I know the IGPU settings should be correct.

Haza

AMD OS X Member
I decided to help you once more because you do have a very rarely configured system (from what I've seen) and you've been lucky to get this far without any extra help. Your situation is unique because you're using an AMD 3000G chip, which actually has an onboard Vega 3 graphics chip (same as VCS) in addition to the Vega 64 DGPU. As macOS does not support internal AMD GPUs, you will have some difficulty getting going - but with our already working EFI it should be working soon. Initially I had thought the 3000G was a standalone chip but I checked the specs again to see it wasn't so I stand corrected - you were right to suggest a SSDT disabler for one of the GPUs.

However in your new build, I have actually enabled BOTH GPUs in the device property settings. I don't know how it will respond, but it will be interesting to see as I know the IGPU settings should be correct.
Thanks for the help, I did everything as you said, but it stops again at memory panic

Haza

AMD OS X Member

Maybe it's a hardware problem and not a software one?

Middleman

AMD OS X Member

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
Maybe it's a hardware problem and not a software one?
We shall see. You need to try it at least. It should all work in my view.

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
your guidance is very good, but I don't have half of the functions that you have described in my bios
Okay. Have you checked how old your BIOS firmware is?

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
there was the latest firmware with it, it also does not start now I have the firmware for 2019 the same
Right. Try and check your settings against this as best you can:

amd-bios-2.png

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
Also if you can please post an image of what kernel panic you are getting after the BIOS upgrade.

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
I tried these settings on my old version of the bios, but again it stops at memory panic
Now I will update the bios and try again
Please update the BIOS using these settings.

Middleman

AMD OS X Member

Haza

AMD OS X Member
Okay. Looks like you might need CpuTscSync.kext

Just click on the green Code button, download the kext, drop it into EFI/OC/Kexts and insert and enable it into your config.plist under the Kernel > Add section.
I tried to add this kexts, but the program did not find it, I reset the config and tried again, but the program again did not find it again

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.