[Log:Exitibs:Start] 2022-06014t21:39:19

Haza

AMD OS X Member
Hi!
I use an open core 0.6.1.
So when trying to install mac os, big sure stops at [Log:Exit is:Start] 2022-06014t21:39:19 and freezes, maybe someone has encountered such a problem?

I'll attach the photos
CPU: Athlon 3000g
RAM: Samsung 3x4 12 gb
Motherboard: Msi b450m pro vfh max

Last edited:

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
I tried all the options, climbed many public sites, nothing helped unfortunately (.
Maybe you will have solutions ?
Sorry nope I dont have any.

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
I tried all the options, climbed many public sites, nothing helped unfortunately (.
Maybe you will have solutions ?
You could try one more thing...
Use my EFI from the first time, turn off the SSDT-Vega64 and turn on the SSDT-GPU-Spoof.

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
If it's not a secret how to disable SSDT-Vega64 ?
You can’t - not on your system. Technically the AMD doesn’t a) have a supported IGPU onboard unlike an Intel so if you disable the Vega DGPU you won’t have anything to work with.

The reason I asked you to enable that SSDT-GPU-Spoof is that I had altered that file too for you to test in case it didn’t work with the first set of settings.

Middleman

AMD OS X Member

Middleman

AMD OS X Member

Middleman

AMD OS X Member

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
To be honest, I do not know how to include it in the config
Save the file as a .aml on your desktop then drag it into the EFI/OC/ACPI folder

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
As for the editing you can follow this guide here >

You can use Propertree, Plist Editor, Opencore Configurator (to name a few)

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
I did everything according to the instructions but ProperTree did not find the patch
Um, you are supposed to enter it in yourself. Just duplicate the previous item in the Kernel > Add list and change the details.

Alternatively you could use OCAuxiliaryTool (OCAT) which can update fields, OC and kexts automatically.

Haza

AMD OS X Member
Um, you are supposed to enter it in yourself. Just duplicate the previous item in the Kernel > Add list and change the details.

Alternatively you could use OCAuxiliaryTool (OCAT) which can update fields, OC and kexts automatically.
Sorry for my stupidity, but I could not understand anything

Haza

AMD OS X Member

And I'm sorry for the impudence, but if it's not difficult, can you configure the config for me?

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.