Can anyone help me to install sonoma on hp elitebook 835 g7, AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 4750U ?

craighazan

Donator
Donator
@wladhpamd Look at you!. I’m completely stunned that my desktop EFI works on your laptop, with some tweaks. I’m happy for you, congrats and enjoy!.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
The Samsung PM981a NVMe you are using in your HP laptop is known to be problematic when used as a boot drive for macOS.

Best thing you can do is swap it for a different drive. Even an SATA SSD would be better than the Samsung drive you are currently using.

craighazan

Donator
Donator
Have a look at ProperTree from GitHub, In my opinion it’s the easiest EFI editor to learn. Also take a look at Noots website, there are specific kexts you’ll need for backlight, trackpad and keyboard.

wladhpamd

AMD OS X Member
Have a look at ProperTree from GitHub, In my opinion it’s the easiest EFI editor to learn. Also take a look at Noots website, there are specific kexts you’ll need for backlight, trackpad and keyboard.
Hi, I tried many tutorials and did only keyboard; touchpad and sound (realtek 285), doesn't want to work
Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.