AMD X4760K GT720可以安装Monterey吗?

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
The Athlon X4 760K CPU is based on the Piledriver Family (15H) so should be usable in macOS. The system should be albe to run High Sierra to Big Sur. Your Nvidia GPU is not compatible with Monterey or newer releases of macOS.

You need to follow the Dortania AMD guide linked below to create a config.plist.

Zhenxin

AMD OS X Member
The Athlon X4 760K CPU is based on the Piledriver Family (15H) so should be usable in macOS. The system should be albe to run High Sierra to Big Sur. Your Nvidia GPU is not compatible with Monterey or newer releases of macOS.

You need to follow the Dortania AMD guide linked below to create a config.plist.

你好,我使用了最新的补丁,可是还是引起内核恐慌,这是什么原因

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
No idea, could be any of a number of things you have added, not added or set incorrectly in the OC setup you created.

Zhenxin

AMD OS X Member
不知道,可能是您添加的许多内容中的任何一个,而不是在您创建的OC设置中添加或设置不正确。
可以帮我看一下EFI吗,用这个EFI开机卡在[EB]......

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    7.6 MB · Views: 16

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Which motherboard are you using?

Make and model of motherboard is required so I know what components are present and which patches, quirks and fixes are required.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
First, your NVIDIA GPU GT 720 is not supported in macOS Monterey. So I recommend you install macOS Big Sur.

Second, I have revised the attached EFI folder, so it should work with a Bulldozer family CPU.

Try it and see if it works.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 16

Zhenxin

AMD OS X Member
首先,您的 NVIDIA GPU GT 720 在 macOS Monterey 中不受支持。所以我建议你安装macOS Big Sur。

其次,我已经修改了附加的EFI文件夹,因此它应该与推土机系列CPU一起使用。

尝试一下,看看它是否有效。
我用了你的EFI中的补丁,放到了我的EFI上,成功运行了Monterey,但是却无法在设置语言那通过,有什么办法跳过设置助手吗

Last edited:

Zhenxin

AMD OS X Member
这是个mp4文件,我更改了后缀,后面的是我更改后的EFI

Attachments

• 2436c29824cbaafff62c24c74da7f641.dmg
    9.9 MB · Views: 11
  • EFI.zip
    7.6 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
No, you can’t skip the setup assistant.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
这个可以解决吗 = Can this be solved?

Can what be solved?

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
这个可以解决吗 = Can this be solved?

Can what be solved?
@Edhawk - he is looking to resolve the Setup Assistant language issue. I know what it is.

你好,我使用了最新的补丁,可是还是引起内核恐慌,这是什么原因
Yes @Zhenxin. Just delete this line highlighted in blue in the EFI config.plist file. Delete the line then save the file and reboot the system.
This line is used to define the installer assistant language. Deleting it should allow you to select the language you require in the installer >

Screen Shot 2022-08-28 at 8.53.09 PM.png

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Hey, how was I supposed to know that?
嘿,我怎么会知道呢?

Google translate is a great tool, maybe some of the people who visit this site from China should use it.
谷歌翻译是一个很好的工具,也许一些从中国访问这个网站的人应该使用它。

Zhenxin

AMD OS X Member
Hey, how was I supposed to know that?
嘿,我怎么会知道呢?

Google translate is a great tool, maybe some of the people who visit this site from China should use it.
谷歌翻译是一个很好的工具,也许一些从中国访问这个网站的人应该使用它。
Sorry, I just want to ask a question, After I select countries and regions my computer is crash. This can be solved?

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
Sorry, I just want to ask a question, After I select countries and regions my computer is crash. This can be solved?
Okay Zhenxin, I have updated the EFI. Try it again.

I think the problem was likely your WifiLocFix.kext and -radpg15 setting. I have removed them both.
I have also have rearranged the core OC kexts in the correct order, as well as updated the OC to 0.8.1.

Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 6.19.20 AM.png

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    13.4 MB · Views: 13

Zhenxin

AMD OS X Member
Okay Zhenxin, I have updated the EFI. Try it again.

I think the problem was likely your WifiLocFix.kext and -radpg15 setting. I have removed them both.
I have also have rearranged the core OC kexts in the correct order, as well as updated the OC to 0.8.1.

View attachment 7032
Thank you for your help, but it is still the same as before, unable to set up countries and regions

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
Thank you for your help, but it is still the same as before, unable to set up countries and regions
You could try to run the ResetNVRAM tool before trying to boot the EFI again.

If that fails you may need to disable the Atheros WiFi kext in the config.plist and use the Ethernet Lan to test.

Zhenxin

AMD OS X Member
You could try to run the ResetNVRAM tool before trying to boot the EFI again.

If that fails you may need to disable the Atheros WiFi kext in the config.plist and use the Ethernet Lan to test.
I tried, but it still seems to collapse in choosing countries and regions

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
I tried, but it still seems to collapse in choosing countries and regions
Okay in that case I think maybe we could try to add the country value back in another way?

I did a search online and think you need the following added under NVRAM > 7346110-AB2A-4BBB-A880-FE41995C9F82 for Chinese:

Key: prev-lang:kbd
Value: zh-Hans:252
Type: String

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.