Search results

1. N

Enable hardware acceleration on Asus Strix RX480?

Hi, I have changed the SMBios to iMacPro1,1, but the screen goes black. However, during installation and at the first boot, everything was excellent and friendly, but when I rebooted, the apple logo and the loading bar was loading, and the screen went black. I have installed Monterey from the...
  2. N

Laggy Sound

hello I tried to reinstall the Voodoo kext and applealc kext but with no lack Most of the time I get strange sounds like it is laggy SoundCard onboard RealTek 662 MOBO Asrock A68-FM2-dg3+ Asus Strix RX480 8GB Please Help!!
  3. N

Strange Message

Hello fellows I have an annoying message every time I log in to my Hackintosh "Yor computer was restarted because of a problem Click to reopen.." And the second message: the attached file I'm running HighSierra 10.13.3 My PC Asrock A68-fm2-dg3+ 2x 8GB Ram Asus Strix RX480 8GB Please help...
  4. N

HighSierra 10.13 XLNC Distro AMD Rx480

Hello Does any one knows how to get full hardware acceleration for my Asus strix RX480? Whenever I try to watch a YouTube video , or locally its laggy When I hit the apple about button Amd rx480 8gb show up but with out full cores acceleration Please help... HighSierra 10.13 Thanks
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.