Search results

1. D

Some of the waves plugins are crashing [Logic Pro X]

32lives doesn't work, in anyway it crashes even on High Sierra cause Ryzen doesn't work with 32bit, don't wste your time. You can install new Waves but you have to modify your Lan with kext to have ethernet built in but they crash due to AMD intelmemset, I managed to validate them all on Logic...
  2. D

Did you try latest version of Waves Central? How could you pass: please restart or contact support if it repeats? With the provided code they all work for me but It would be useful to update them for bug fixes and so on
  3. D

We gotta find a way to install new waves, just that The rest we'll deal with it
  4. D

Maybe i am stupid but I downloaded the patch included in the linked post, there is also a 30 pages guide but not a section saying how to install it
  5. D

I read everything but unfortunately I am not that good with that stuff :( I'm good and intuitive but when it comes to these things I'm quite clueless. If we manage to simulate this we could update finally waves and use avenger. I hope someone could help us Also, if anyone knows how to use...
  6. D

I'm totally clueless, hope shanee can help us I tried everything but nothing works
  7. D

It should work if they are AU, try changing the string with Ableton directory inside Ableton pckg; instead of logic one. Problem with Waves on AMD hack is that waves central doesn't recognize main drive and you get stuck to "please restart or contact support", you can still install V10 tho
  8. D

On Vps Avenger there is also this
  9. D

I tried it also on my Nexus AU created with 32lives (a software to bridge plugins from 32 to 64 plugins) I got this error. Do you have any clues? anything I could do
  10. D

First, thanks a lot for the code! It worked on every Waves plugin that couldn't be evaluated before so really thanks :) Unfortunately Vps Avenger doesn't work anyway, I don't understand why. This is the error with the official installer from the site
  11. D

Oh I'm sorry, they crash when they are being evaluated by Logic Pro X for me. Avenger says something like intel fast memset crashed and can't use the plugin (just asking if there is a workaround or something), 32 lives works only with 32 bites so if there is any way to enable it on Mojave...
  12. D

https://www.waves.com/specials?gclid=CjwKCAjwt-L2BRA_EiwAacX32TR4HV7RRZEUH2s8HHQLvG9VmuPGRvNuly6OAEkC_s0DM2x2_-MeLxoCQWgQAvD_BwE Waves https://www.vengeance-sound.com/plugins.php Avenger
  13. D

Sorry shanee I'd be interested in this too VPS avenger doesn't work for me, i think it needs some sort of Intel something Nexus 32 bit doesn't work using 32 lives and id like to know if there is any way in the world to make it work Waves plugins can't install from installer (latest version) it...
  14. D

Still no way to use 32 bits apps ?

I'm on your same boat, my Nexus doesn't work without 32lives, i tried everything but there seems to be no way, also from V11 i can't install waves anymore caude my main drive is not seen by installer and gives me error
  15. D

32bit on High Sierra Ryzentosh

Hi, I'm new to this forum I wanted to ask if there is any possible way to enable 32 apps on High Sierra or Mojave They always crash when I try to open them, I found shanee Opemu and tried to replace the Kernel with the one he provided, put the code after and then reboot but they are still...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.