Search results

1. O

ASUS X670E ProArt | Ryzen 9 7950X | Radeon RX 6950 XT | MacOS Ventura

Was previously running most of these components in an ITX system, housed inside a boutique SFF case. Loved the small footprint and how it looked, but I had the worst luck with many parts of the build with display port adapters crashing the system (I/O on the case faced downward), wonky GPU riser...
  2. O

[RESOLVED] Ventura 13.4 Installation Troubles on ASUS X670E ProArt with 7950X

I'm hoping I could get some more sets of eyes on my EFI/config to see what I'm missing. I was hoping for a smooth transition over to this motherboard, but I keep getting stuck. I am getting to the bootpicker, but then when I select install MacOS, the Apple logo appears, the progress bar might...
  3. O

ASUS ROG X670E-I | Ryzen 9 7950X | Radeon RX 6950 XT | MacOS Ventura

After some delays on the CPU arriving I was finally able to get my Mini-ITX AM5 system up and running earlier this week, and tonight I was able to use software update to upgrade it to Ventura 13.1. Components: Motherboard: Asus ROG X670E-I Gaming Wifi CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7650X GPU: AMD Radeon RX...
  4. O

Trouble installing Ventura

Hi all, My brother-in-law both enjoy hackintoshing together. We actually swapped systems a while ago and many members of this forum helped me to trouble-shoot spoofing a 6950XT GPU on his Gigabyte B550 Vision D-P system. Well we just got together during this past holiday and I got my AsRock...
  5. O

Trying out 6950XT and MacOS

As you probably know, AMD recently released its latest gpu refreshes for the RX 6000 series. Having held out all this time with a 5500XT, I went ahead and gave the AMD queue a shot. To my surprise, I scored a 6950XT! With component prices going down, I also lucked out on a deal on a lightly used...
  6. O

Hello from Michigan!

Hey all. A few years back, I had built a desktop PC on Intel's X99 platform and then learned about hackintoshes. It seemed like the best of both worlds: continue using windows for gaming and boot into MacOS for music production and video editing with Logic and Final Cut. So I followed...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.