Trouble installing Ventura

ovenlite1

AMD OS X Member
Hi all,
My brother-in-law both enjoy hackintoshing together. We actually swapped systems a while ago and many members of this forum helped me to trouble-shoot spoofing a 6950XT GPU on his Gigabyte B550 Vision D-P system. Well we just got together during this past holiday and I got my AsRock X570 ITX/TB3 system back and I've been having a difficult time with installing Ventura.

I've gone through and attempted to update everything to the latest version of OpenCore, the latest kexts, and the patches for Ventura, but unfortunately after trying to upgrade, instead of booting into MacOS, the system reboots and then when trying again, I get hit with the error, "You computer restarted because of a problem..." and then this continuously loops.

I've attached my config.plist which I realize is now such a mess, but it did work for Monterey before I upgraded! If anyone could take a look and see what I'm doing wrong, I'd be very grateful (system ID info removed).

I would love to be able to do a fully clean install of Ventura!

MOBO: AsRock x570 ITX/TB3
CPU: 5950X
GPU: Radeon 6600XT

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
There's no config. Upload the full EFI and either myself or someone will take a look for you.

CaseySJ

Guru
Guru
Donator
We should be able to fix this by deleting all the logs in this folder:

/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports

Then reboot and see if the error message still pops up.

ovenlite1

AMD OS X Member
@Shaneee and @CaseySJ

Apologies for not responding here- I had previously posted the EFI but this was before I had decided to go on ahead with my AM5 system. This system has been relegated to other purposes! Originally I had edited the post to remove the EFI and also change the post to reflect that help was no longer needed, but I must not have saved the edits and I hadn't watched this thread. Perhaps other users with these components will encounter the issue and pick up where I left off! Thank you both for trying to help though, much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.