Load Image Failed

PastEth Man

AMD OS X Member
Hi All,

I am following https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/ guide to install Big Sur on PC but each time I am receiving error LoadImage failed.

Kindly help me debug.

PC: Asus H310M K R2.0

Processor: Celeron G4930 Coffee Lake

Ram: 8GB

SSD: 120 Internal.

HDD: 1TB Intermal

MB chipset: H310

com.apple.recovery.boot : downloaded from opencore macrecovery

EFI (Using Opencore):

ACPI: SSDT-AWAC, SSDT-EC-USBX-DESKTOP, SSDT,PLUG,DRTNIA

Kext: Lilu, Apple Alc, SMCProcessor, SMCSuperIO, VirtualSMC, WhateverGreen,RealtekRTL8111

Attaching EFI Folder with config.plist for reference.

Still getting issue.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Celeron processors are not natively supported in macOS, as they were never used by Apple. Unlike AMD systems there isn't a body of people looking to create a Hackintosh with a Celeron CPU. The Dortania Anti-Buyers guide list the Intel Celeron CPU as one to avoid!

All the same, here is an EFI that is set for a Coffee Lake Celeron CPU. It uses the Mac mini 8,1 SMBIOS not the iMac 19,1 as you don't have a discrete GPU.

Try it and see if it works. Post a photo of the verbose text if it kernel panics.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    10.9 MB · Views: 3

PastEth Man

AMD OS X Member
Update,

I have managed to boot but now it only shows Windows

PastEth Man

AMD OS X Member
I have managed to fix the above but i’m greeted with this

Attachments

• 7E5CBD66-3678-405B-853B-DE16498AD4FA.jpeg
    7E5CBD66-3678-405B-853B-DE16498AD4FA.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 8

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
I have managed to fix the above but i’m greeted with this
It looks like you won’t be able to go further as you have a Celeron chip installed which is not supported. You need something more like an 8th or 9th gen Intel Core i5, i7 or i9 chip to run macOS. I recommend you should change your CPU first before trying to install it.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.