AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Hi everybody, the question is in the title...
Does this app running on Catalina or Big Sur smoothly, because i tried to launch it and it said to me: " Do you want to send a report to Avid ? lol
a command line will help, if it exists
I can launch Protools at least bu in this case, perhaps i have to go to WINDOWS SLOW lol

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Hi everybody, the question is in the title...
Does this app running on Catalina or Big Sur smoothly, because i tried to launch it and it said to me: " Do you want to send a report to Avid ? lol
a command line will help, if it exists
I can launch Protools at least bu in this case, perhaps i have to go to WINDOWS SLOW lol
Finally, i can launch Media composer..... only on my "old but solid hackintosh 4790k and an 980 TI with clover..... because MC not working with Vega 64.... and with an 6900XT ?
i don't know. I If someone can give a way....
Ryzentosh is really limited finally. Nuendo not working, patches and pathes for Adobe products.
Now i have installed the latest versions of FCPX and Davinci, the computer is slowing down with 4K Drone rushes.
Perhaps i gonna buy a real Mac....

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.