Ventura Stuck at (PTXH fail Waitformachineservices)

Naveed

AMD OS X Member
Hello SHANEE and Other Friends
PLZ Help.......
iam installing Ventura on my AMD PC but iam stuck at (PTXH fail Waitformachineservices) my EFI attached and my Specs Below.

My PC Specs
MoBo BioStar B550-MH
CPU Ryzen 5 5600 6-Core
Gpu NVidia GT 710

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    10.3 MB · Views: 0

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Your Nvidia GT 710 is not supported in Ventura or Monterey. You would be better served installing Big Sur or Catalina, where the Nvidia card is supported.

Naveed

AMD OS X Member
Your Nvidia GT 710 is not supported in Ventura or Monterey. You would be better served installing Big Sur or Catalina, where the Nvidia card is supported.
Thanks Edhawk for reply
can i disable my GPU at installation stage and after installing use dortania (legacy-patcher.app)

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
You can try using the -nv_disable=1 boot argument.

But you would be better served using a compatible AMD GPU when installing or running the latest versions of macOS.

Naveed

AMD OS X Member
You can try using the -nv_disable=1 boot argument.

But you would be better served using a compatible AMD GPU when installing or running the latest versions of macOS.
Sir i use boot arguments in my config, but sir this is (PTXH fail wait for machine services) i thing this is USB port problem, i mapped on USBToolbox can you checked my ACPI files and UTB-MAP.kext and also my nvram plist in my Attached Files Thanks......

Attachments

• New folder (2).zip
    10.4 MB · Views: 1

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Try removing the SSDT-USB-Reset.aml table. You probably don't need this Intel based SSDT.

The SSDT names your PTXH USB controller, so removing this table might fix part of this USB issue.

Saying that, your USB configuration is not set correctly for your motherboard.

Your Biostar B5500-MH motherboard has the following USB ports:
  • 8 x USB 3.2 (Gen1) ports (4 on rear I/Os and 4 via internal headers)
  • 6 x USB 2.0 ports (2 on rear I/Os and 4 via internal headers)
The above states that your motherboard has a maximum of 22 x USB ports. These will need to be set as follows:
  1. 8 x Physical USB3 ports, set with USB3 (3) connector Type.
  2. 8 x Virtual USB2 ports, served from the USB3 physical ports, set with USB3 (3) connector Type, to match the physical side of the port.
  3. 2 x Physical USB2 ports, set with USB2 (0) connector Type.
  4. 4 x USB2 Header ports, set with Internal (255) connector Type.
As your system contains only 22 ports as a maximum and they are spread between 2 x USB Controllers (PTXH & XHC0) you can activate/enable all 22 ports. As long as there are no more than 15 ports on any single USB controller. You currently have PTXH set with 4 ports and XHC0 set with 6 ports.

The connectors/physical ports are displayed on the two screenshots below.
b20200831_7.png Rear I/O plate - 4 x USB3 & 2 x USB2 (Physical)
b20200831_5.png Motherboard - 2 x USB3 headers & 2 x USB2 headers

Your UTBMap.kext/Contents/Info.plist contains the following:
  • 3 x USB2 (0) ports
  • 1 x Internal (255) port
  • 6 x USB3 ports (3 x USB3 physical & 3 x USB2 Virtual)
As shown in the screenshot below.

Screenshot 2023-01-21 at 17.51.29.png UTBMap.kext/Contents/Info.plist.

As you have 3 x USB2 (0) ports set but only 2 x USB2 (0) ports in your system, and these USB2 ports are under the PTXH USB controller, your system is throwing up a kernel panic.

I have no idea which of the three ports set with the USB2 connector type is wrong. But one is definitely wrong.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
You probably don't need the SSDT-GPU-SPOOF.aml table, as your not changing anything with regards your Nvidia GT 710 graphics card by using this SSDT.

To be honest, this SSDT is set to spoof an AMD GPU, not your Nvidia card. It even has an AMD Device ID as the spoof!

Screenshot 2023-01-21 at 18.00.56.png Section of SSDT-GPU-SPOOF.aml table, with AMD Device ID!

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Your /EFI/OC/APCI folder is missing an essential SSDT. SSDT-EC.aml.

I thought it might be contained in the SSDT-USBX.aml, but not called out in the name of the table. However this is not the case and you will need to add the SSDT-EC.aml to your setup.

The SSDT-EC-USBX.aml may work with your AMD system, just use this table in place of the SSDT-USBX.aml you are currently using.

Attachments

• SSDT-EC-USBX.aml.zip
    776 bytes · Views: 1

Naveed

AMD OS X Member
Wow Sir very very Thanks for this information, iam wrong doing and using USB mapping.
Sir iam tring again with your info and i will be there.

Naveed

AMD OS X Member
You probably don't need the SSDT-GPU-SPOOF.aml table, as your not changing anything with regards your Nvidia GT 710 graphics card by using this SSDT.

To be honest, this SSDT is set to spoof an AMD GPU, not your Nvidia card. It even has an AMD Device ID as the spoof!

View attachment 9506 Section of SSDT-GPU-SPOOF.aml table, with AMD Device ID!
Sir iam Totaly Stupid what iam doing

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
The SSDT-HPET.aml table is no use if the ACPI patch in the config.plist is disabled. It might as well not be present in your /OC/ACPI folder.

Try this cleaned up OpenCore EFI.

You still need to fix the USB Configuration for your system.

Attachments

• EFI 2.zip
    10.4 MB · Views: 6

Naveed

AMD OS X Member
Try removing the SSDT-USB-Reset.aml table. You probably don't need this Intel based SSDT.

The SSDT names your PTXH USB controller, so removing this table might fix part of this USB issue.

Saying that, your USB configuration is not set correctly for your motherboard.

Your Biostar B5500-MH motherboard has the following USB ports:
  • 8 x USB 3.2 (Gen1) ports (4 on rear I/Os and 4 via internal headers)
  • 6 x USB 2.0 ports (2 on rear I/Os and 4 via internal headers)
The above states that your motherboard has a maximum of 22 x USB ports. These will need to be set as follows:
  1. 8 x Physical USB3 ports, set with USB3 (3) connector Type.
  2. 8 x Virtual USB2 ports, served from the USB3 physical ports, set with USB3 (3) connector Type, to match the physical side of the port.
  3. 2 x Physical USB2 ports, set with USB2 (0) connector Type.
  4. 4 x USB2 Header ports, set with Internal (255) connector Type.
As your system contains only 22 ports as a maximum and they are spread between 2 x USB Controllers (PTXH & XHC0) you can activate/enable all 22 ports. As long as there are no more than 15 ports on any single USB controller. You currently have PTXH set with 4 ports and XHC0 set with 6 ports.

The connectors/physical ports are displayed on the two screenshots below.
View attachment 9504 Rear I/O plate - 4 x USB3 & 2 x USB2 (Physical)
View attachment 9503 Motherboard - 2 x USB3 headers & 2 x USB2 headers

Your UTBMap.kext/Contents/Info.plist contains the following:
  • 3 x USB2 (0) ports
  • 1 x Internal (255) port
  • 6 x USB3 ports (3 x USB3 physical & 3 x USB2 Virtual)
As shown in the screenshot below.

View attachment 9505 UTBMap.kext/Contents/Info.plist.

As you have 3 x USB2 (0) ports set but only 2 x USB2 (0) ports in your system, and these USB2 ports are under the PTXH USB controller, your system is throwing up a kernel panic.

I have no idea which of the three ports set with the USB2 connector type is wrong. But one is definitely wrong.
Sir how to send my files to you, for USB mapping, you make for me UTB-Map.kext

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Sorry, but I can't do that.

I would need to have the System physically to hand. So I can plug in and eject the USB pen drives while undertaking the USB Port discovery.

This is something you have to do for yourself.

Follow this guide for undertaking the USB configuration in Windows.

Naveed

AMD OS X Member
The SSDT-HPET.aml table is no use if the ACPI patch in the config.plist is disabled. It might as well not be present in your /OC/ACPI folder.

Try this cleaned up OpenCore EFI.

You still need to fix the USB Configuration for your system.
Sir after 3rd kernel panic i change my config little bit, remove NV disable from boot arguments, in bios resizebar auto to disabled, remove ssdt-hpet.aml, change smbios to iMac18,3 and recreate UTB-Map.kext with 22Ports but no success. i attached kernel panic pic and EFI also plz check them.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    10.2 MB · Views: 0

Naveed

AMD OS X Member
Sorry, but I can't do that.

I would need to have the System physically to hand. So I can plug in and eject the USB pen drives while undertaking the USB Port discovery.

This is something you have to do for yourself.

Follow this guide for undertaking the USB configuration in Windows.

Hello Sir i create on chriswayg tutorials UTB-Map.kext but kernel panic again plz checked my UTB-Map.kext info, and kernel panic pic Attached

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    10.2 MB · Views: 0

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
The kernel panic shown in the photo above isn’t USB related.

This one is related to your AMD CPU.

I will have a look at your EFI to see if something AMD is set incorrectly.

Naveed

AMD OS X Member
The kernel panic shown in the photo above isn’t USB related.

This one is related to your AMD CPU.

I will have a look at your EFI to see if something AMD is set incorrectly.
Hello Sir Edhawk, I delete AMD patches from my config and again new one add in it. this time kernel panic is diffrent, pic is Attached plz see this panic.

and Sir with this EFI I successful install macOS Big Sur 11.6 pic Attached

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.