The Internet(RLT8111) does not work in the installer

POCTEXHAD3OP

AMD OS X Member
Hello. I built OpenCore according to the instructions, and it even loads the installer. RealtekRLT8111 kext is suitable for my network adapter. But no version(Debug and release) of this Kext can connect the computer to the internet.
My motherboard: Gigabyte GA-AB350-Gaming 3 (rev. 1.x)
I attach my EFI

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 4

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
What does Hackintool > PCIe tab show in respect of your Ethernet controller?

Post a screenshot showing the expanded Hackintool > PCIe window. By that I mean a screenshot like the one below.

Screenshot 2022-05-22 at 14.17.53.png Hackintool > PCIe tab - expanded view

POCTEXHAD3OP

AMD OS X Member
What does Hackintool > PCIe tab show in respect of your Ethernet controller?

Post a screenshot showing the expanded Hackintool > PCIe window. By that I mean a screenshot like the one below.

View attachment 5918 Hackintool > PCIe tab - expanded view
I haven't installed the system yet and can't open hackintool. I can send you my network adapter ID from windows

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
OK, that make sense.

Can you confirm which CPU and discrete GPU you are using.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
You might want to think about changing the PlatformInfo in your config.plist, as iMac 19,1 is not a good match for any AMD system.

MacPro6,1 would be a better match if you are using a GCN AMD dGPU such as the R9 370 or similar series card.

I'm not sure your GPU spoof SSDT is set correctly. I think it may be missing a part of the ACPI path, i.e. PEGP, GFX0 or similar. You may want to have another look at the ACPI path in Windows > Device Manager.

Might be the same with your SSDT-EC-USBX.aml table. The table you are using is more commonly used with an Intel system. AMD systems don't use LPCB as part of the ACPI path. You might be better served using this alternative SSDT-EC-USBX-AMD.aml, which I have attached below.

Attachments

• SSDT-EC-USBX-AMD.aml.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 4

MonsterMunchkin

AMD OS X Member
Mine doesn't work too, both wifi and ethernet
I'm running 0.8.0 opencore and on an MSI X570 tomahawk can you help?
You might want to think about changing the PlatformInfo in your config.plist, as iMac 19,1 is not a good match for any AMD system.

MacPro6,1 would be a better match if you are using a GCN AMD dGPU such as the R9 370 or similar series card.

I'm not sure your GPU spoof SSDT is set correctly. I think it may be missing a part of the ACPI path, i.e. PEGP, GFX0 or similar. You may want to have another look at the ACPI path in Windows > Device Manager.

Might be the same with your SSDT-EC-USBX.aml table. The table you are using is more commonly used with an Intel system. AMD systems don't use LPCB as part of the ACPI path. You might be better served using this alternative SSDT-EC-USBX-AMD.aml, which I have attached below.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 19.44.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 19.44.33 PM.png
    503.9 KB · Views: 9

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
There are known issues with 2.5GB Ethernet controllers working in macOS Monterey, such as your Realtek 2.5GB controller.

You should not be using the kext for the RTL8111 controller, as that is just a 1GB ethernet controller. You should be using LucyRTL8125Ethernet kext and the appropriate boot argument.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.