The final solution for MSI MB users to install 12, 13

p2mmao

AMD OS X Member

the simple steps: install 12,13 only with 1 PCIE4 M2 SSD on the first nvme SSD slot, no other nvme SSD or SATA devices, you can use the latest BIOS from MSI, you will encounter no wifi, no BLE, no ethernet problems after installation, please buy a USB wifi adapter for surfing on the internet.

apriliars3

AMD OS X Member
Very complicated for me to test.

I have NVME Samsung 750 Evo with Windows 10 and ssd Samung 850 with macOS Big Sur on my MSI B550 Tomahawk.

I have to disconnect the pcie nvme before installing monterey and then still have Windows 10 with macOS.

makabaka

AMD OS X Member

the simple steps: install 12,13 only with 1 PCIE4 M2 SSD on the first nvme SSD slot, no other nvme SSD or SATA devices, you can use the latest BIOS from MSI, you will encounter no wifi, no BLE, no ethernet problems after installation, please buy a USB wifi adapter for surfing on the internet.
emm I have a question.
if I have a nvme samsung 970 evo .Will I install monterey on my deskPC.

makabaka

AMD OS X Member
Very complicated for me to test.

I have NVME Samsung 750 Evo with Windows 10 and ssd Samung 850 with macOS Big Sur on my MSI B550 Tomahawk.

I have to disconnect the pcie nvme before installing monterey and then still have Windows 10 with macOS.
What's meam that Windows 10 with macOS.

makabaka

AMD OS X Member

I can't install monterey on my msi b550 mortar.

aerladis

AMD OS X Member
Reporting from X570 Tomahawk with Corsair MP600 1TB. I plugged only nvme yet the verbose screen loops staring with com.apple and ending with service not started etc.

p2mmao

AMD OS X Member
are u guys using only one pcie4.0 M2.SSD, and no other storage devices ? My Samsung PM9a1 ( MSI B550M Mortar WiFi) and My friend's WD SN770 (MSI b550 unify-x) in the above link succesfully installed 13beta3, I installed 11.6 first, then upgraded to 12.2, then upgraded to 13beta3, see my EFI for 13beta3(it should work for 12.xx) in the attaced file(OC0.8.3, all latest kext)

QQ20220709-0.png

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    31 MB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Juan Pedro Jose

AMD OS X Member
Did not worked for me on my MSI B550 Mortar mb.
Tried in both M.2 slots with two different drives (Samsung 980 Pro and 960 Pro) but got the same result every time.

shnyaps

AMD OS X Member
I have MSI x570 godlike MB + SATA + 3 nvme. I had troubles with monterey and ventura.
after full recreating of configs I installed ventura.
P.S. I have to buy usb wifi. I couldn't make internal wifi working(((

p2mmao

AMD OS X Member
I have MSI x570 godlike MB + SATA + 3 nvme. I had troubles with monterey and ventura.
after full recreating of configs I installed ventura.
P.S. I have to buy usb wifi. I couldn't make internal wifi working(((
Congratulations on your successful installation of Ventura!

zhaohuan325

AMD OS X Member
我有 MSI x570 godlike MB + SATA + 3 nvme。我在蒙特雷和文图拉遇到了麻烦。
在完全重新创建配置后,我安装了 ventura。
PS我必须购买usb wifi。我无法使内部 wifi 工作(((
我和你的主板型号一样
你能分享你的配置文件和BIOS的版本号吗?还有其他注意事项吗?非常感谢!

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.