Success - Ventura Update

madvinegar

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I have successfully updated my system (details in signature and in photos) to Ventura.

First I updated the AMD patches, then Opencore to 0.85, then the Kexts and proceeded crossing my fingers

The only problem I encountered was that the system crashed and rebooted about 10 seconds after getting to the desktop. The culprit was the airportiwlm kext (I have an intel network card). I was using the Monterey version 2.1.0. There is no any available stable ventura airportiwlm kext in "intel open wireless" project yet, so I installed the Alpha version 2.2.0 of it which has Ventura support. Up to now wifi works just fine and I don't get any more crashes/reboots.

Many thanks to all the hard working team in here.

Last edited:

hdwlove

AMD OS X Member
Hi madvinegar,
can you share ur efi file, I have similar pc parts and I try to make mac worked as well, appreciated ?

madvinegar

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Hi madvinegar,
can you share ur efi file, I have similar pc parts and I try to make mac worked as well, appreciated ?
Sure. Here you go. Just use your own platform info (MLB, ROM, SystemSerialNumber, SystemUUID).

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    32.4 MB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.