Stuck On "Less than a minute" screen.

alanspark

AMD OS X Member
Hello!! I tried to install MacOs Monterey on my pc. Everything was going smoothly but now it stucked in process bar and less than a minute remaining...

Can anyone help me to solve the problem?? TIA.

RyzeCooker

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Best post your EFI (as a zip) so the boffins here can take a look.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
If the system boots through OC and gets you to the Monterey installation wizard, then it is more likely to be an issue with the macOS Installer than the OC EFI.

Are you using the Off-Line installation method to install Monterey, i.e. full macOS Monterey installation App restored to USB pen drive (12GB+)?

If yes, you may need to erase the USB, delete the Monterey installation app, re-download the Monterey installation app, and recreate your USB installer. At least you know your OC EFI works and gets you to the installer. Getting a working EFI is usually the hardest part of installing macOS on a PC/laptop. Having issues in the installation process is not an uncommon occurrence.

If you want we can have a look at your EFI to see if it needs tweaking.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.