Hi there
Trying to install Sonoma 14 latest release
And also OC latest release

Used Dortania Guide for config.plist configuration

Stuck on here:

IMG_3360.jpeg

bios:
Disabled Serial port
Disabled Above 4G (and added param in nvram args)
Enabled XHCI handoff

Anyone can help me?

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Post a copy of your current EFI so we can see what you are using. We may be able to see what is causing the kernel panic.

Also confirm on which SSD or HDD you plan to install macOS Big Sur/Monterey/Ventura or Sonoma.

OC 0.7.4 will not work with Ventura or Sonoma, you need to be using a much more recent version/release of OpenCore for those two OS's. Along with the latest AMD Kernel Patches.

silvergraphs

AMD OS X Member
Post a copy of your current EFI so we can see what you are using. We may be able to see what is causing the kernel panic.

Also confirm on which SSD or HDD you plan to install macOS Big Sur/Monterey/Ventura or Sonoma.

OC 0.7.4 will not work with Ventura or Sonoma, you need to be using a much more recent version/release of OpenCore for those two OS's. Along with the latest AMD Kernel Patches.
Hi there @Edhawk

Sorry, my signature was outdated, i've updated now. I'm using the latest version of OpenCore 0.9.8
But i've noticed that AMD Vanilla patches only supports up to macOS Ventura, maybe this is causing the problem? Patches for Sonoma are not ready yet?

Thanks for your response

silvergraphs

AMD OS X Member
I‘ve noticed that vanilla patches are compatible with Sonoma so discard my previous hypothesis

I’ve removed all “problematic” or probably non-compatible kexts that I added like RadeonBoost, NVMeFix, etc. Only I have Lilu , whatever green, and VirtualSMC

Still not working. I attach a picture here and in a few minutes I will attach my EFI folder

Attachments

• IMG_3364.jpeg
    IMG_3364.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 5

silvergraphs

AMD OS X Member
Here i attach my EFI folder, notice i've replaced PlatformInfo sensitive values to 'private', i hope someone can help me 🙏🏻

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.