AMD OS X Member
Hello, as the title says, I'm stucked here:
1650981044983.jpeg
Here is my current build:
Ryzen 5 3600
Asus B550m plus
Sapphire Radeon RX6600 8GB
Corsair 16gb ddr4 3000mhz

I'm not new in the community.. actually I've had the same build with a GTX 670(instead of the RX6600) perfectly working with macOS Big Sur.
Down here there are the config.plist and the entire EFI, just to make sure I've included everything.
Thanks in advance, I've tried everything without success, so I decided to post here :CC

Attachments

• config.plist
    33.3 KB · Views: 4
  • EFI.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
You are of course aware that the RX6600 dGPU's are only supported since Monterey 12.1, as there were no drivers available before this release.

The RX6000 series of dGPU's require the agdpmod=pikera boot argument for macOS to successfully boot.

Many people have had to add AppleMCEReporterDisabler.kext to their OC setup, in order to be able to boot macOS Monterey - # AppleMCEReporterDisabler.kext

I whirl recommend you add the kext above plus the kexts listed below to your setup.
Many users are having issues with their 2.5GBe Ethernet ports, some opting for PCIe Ethernet cards and others for USB3 to Ethernet adapters to resolve the Ethernet kexts not working in Monterey.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Try booting with this revised EFI folder, it contains the kexts mentioned above, plus I have cleaned up the config.plist so it is easier to read and navigate.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 79

Kushino

AMD OS X Member
Thanks a lot! It works BUT everytime I boot it up, it restarts. Then, at the second attempt, boots fine. Do you know why?

Edhawk

Guru
Guru

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Have your used the ClearNvram.efi and ResetSystem.efi tools from the OC boot screen? There may be something in your Nvram that is preventing the initial boot from working.

If the Tools are not shown press the 'Spacebar' while on the OC GUI boot screen and they should appear and be ready for you to use them.

bekzclz11

AMD OS X Member
Need a little help here guys. My Mojave installation keeps crashing right round this line "IOG Flags 0x3 (0x51) " in verbose and I can't seem to figure out why. I've tried to capture a screenshot, please find attached. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I've been following Rehabman's guide on creating a bootable drive for laptops. The laptop is a Dell Inspiron i5559 and I've successfully installed Sierra on it before. You can follow my guide to it for more details on the machine:...

krnt.run
myindigocard app

Last edited:

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
@bekzclz11 start a new thread, don't tag along to another members post. All that does is confuse people who come to read the thread later.

Remember to attach the verbose text image(s) and a copy of your EFI to your new thread's first post. Redact/delete the Serial Number from your config.plist before you post a copy in the correct forum, i.e. Intel Support forum.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.