Ryzentosh for iOS Development

fermento

AMD OS X Member
Hi, how is going? I’m planning to build a Ryzentosh (mini ITX) which main purpose will be iOS development. Do they think this is possible or it will be too problematic? Someone has a build that use for development?

Regards,
Fer.

someone

AMD OS X Member
You should be aware of that the WatchKit Simulator does not work and even WatchKit Code does not compile at all!
iOS Code seems to work for me.

rx3700

AMD OS X Member
I have the current XCode version running on my system and hadn't had any problems so far.

fermento

AMD OS X Member
I have the current XCode version running on my system and hadn't had any problems so far.

Thanks, I like your build config. What does not work? Wifi & BT? What case do you have?

rx3700

AMD OS X Member
Thanks, I like your build config. What does not work? Wifi & BT? What case do you have?

As usual, no sleep, no Wifi. I have the NZXT H210 (without the i) case right now, which is actually really large for an ITX build, but easy to work with.

OG Deltwin

The FX Guy
Donator
AMD OS X Member
use usbfixer..

fermento

AMD OS X Member
I'm open to suggestions to build my min ITX computer. Which are your preferences about the motherboard? The cpu is going to be a Ryzen 5 3600, unless someone manage to convince me otherwise :)

I could move to a non mini-ITX build if someone shows me a very stable build cause is going to be used for work, but I prefer a mini-ITX.

Last edited:

someone

AMD OS X Member

Did you try to develop a Watch App?
Could you see screens in the storyboard with components?

Aluveitie

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
For mITX I’d probably go with a B550 one since you don’t get much more from X570 on this form factor.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.