Hi,
I'm trying to boot macOS Tahoe on the following system:
The last visible lines are around:
AppleKeyStore...
AppleLockdownMode...
Registered CoreAnalyticsHub functions with xnu.
CoreAnalyticsHub start completed
After that, there is no further output and the system stays stuck.
So far, I have already confirmed that:
What would be the best things to check at this stage?
I'm mainly wondering about:
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
I'm trying to boot macOS Tahoe on the following system:
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 9950X
- Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X870E-E Gaming WiFi
- GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6600
- SSD: Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, but i'm going to use 2.5" sata ssd.
- Bootloader: OpenCore
- Kernel patches: AMD Vanilla
The last visible lines are around:
AppleKeyStore...
AppleLockdownMode...
Registered CoreAnalyticsHub functions with xnu.
CoreAnalyticsHub start completed
After that, there is no further output and the system stays stuck.
So far, I have already confirmed that:
- OpenCore itself boots correctly
- The macOS kernel starts
- I can get well past the early boot stage
- Secure Boot is disabled
- I am using AMD Vanilla patches
- This is not a USB boot / OpenCore picker issue
What would be the best things to check at this stage?
I'm mainly wondering about:
- 9950X core-count patch values
- ProvideCurrentCpuInfo
- ACPI
- X870E / PCIe initialization
- RX 6600 / WhateverGreen
- USB mapping
- BIOS settings
- Any Tahoe-specific issue on Zen 5 / X870E
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
