ROG B550i-R7 3700x-5700xt

ertantosh

AMD OS X Member
Using the Full imacOS Monterey installer would also get around this download issue.

The recover method is great when you have a working Ethernet port, but useless if you don't.
Okay i did connected to my wifi on the installer.
The installation started on with estimated time 2h 19mins. After 15mins i didnt see any progress.Waited a bit more and got 'errorPKDownloadError error3.'

i think my wifi is not stable to download thw whole file.

Attachments

• PK3.jpg
    PK3.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 12

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Downloading the Full installer (12+GB) would be a better option.

You don't then need the Ethernet or WiFi to be working during the installation, as all the files needed are present in the full installer.

ertantosh

AMD OS X Member
Downloading the Full installer (12+GB) would be a better option.

You don't then need the Ethernet or WiFi to be working during the installation, as all the files needed are present in the full installer.
yeah, fun fact I did had the Monterey iso but I decided to go with the installer. Took me a long time till I get it.Afterall,i successfully installed Mac OS but wifi is really weak. gonna check this later on.

thank you for coming along with this!

Attachments

• success.png
    success.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.