PKDownloadError error 8

jaidruid

AMD OS X Member
I am not able to proceed after it starts download changed ISP still no help please check If I am doing something wrong.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    32.1 MB · Views: 1

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Which CPU, Motherboard and graphics card are you using?
  1. Why are you using the NullEthernet.kext?
  2. Where did you get the USBPorts.kext for your system?
    1. Did you create it?
    2. All the ports on the PTXH and XHC0 controllers are set with Connector Type USB3 (3) this is probably incorrect.
    3. You have described some of the ports, e.g. 'frontUp2.0'. I assume this refers to a front USB2 port, which would need to be set as 'Internal' with connector type '255'.
    4. Same goes for the USB Type-C port, that would need the connector type (9) or (10) depending on if it is a Type-c+sw or not.
  3. I assume you have a 12-core CPU, as that is what the 3 x AMD CPU patches are set to work with in your config.plist.
  4. You don't need to add -lilubetaall boot arg when running Monterey (you have misspelt the boot arg, it is missing an 'a' for all)
  5. Assume you are using an AMD RX 5000 or RX 6000 GPU, as you are using the agdpmod=pikera boot arg.

jaidruid

AMD OS X Member
I have 3900x CPU and 5700xt GPU and aorus x470 gaming 5 wifi. No, I just copied USBPorts.kext should I delete them? Can you please help me to correct my EFI folder, I deleted NullEthernet.kext and -lilubetall removed please let me know what else needs to be changed?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.