OpenCore High Sierra 10.13.6 (17G14042) installation - Nvidia drivers not working, showing 8MB memory

freebird2000

AMD OS X Member
Hello.

I have a 12GB GTX Titan X installed in my Mackintosh running OpenCore 0.6.8. I am using Nvidia drivers: 387.10.10.10.40.140 and my High Sierra install is 10.13.6 (17G14042). I'm pretty sure that web driver is the correct one based on my High Sierra install.

For the life of me, I cannot get the graphics to work correctly. My "About This Mac" keeps showing Graphics: NVIDIA Chip Model 8 MB. The screen tears constantly, I can't play any video or anything else.

I've tried everything I can think of. Reset the NVRAM many times, I've double checked everything I can think of and gone thru my config.plist so many times. It all worked fine under Clover. OpenCore is definitely getting the best of me. Everything else works very well, including sleep, audio, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

freebird

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.