Open Core 0.7.0 Big Sur 11.4 MSI Meg Godlike x570 Ryzen 9 3950x Red Devil 5700 XT NVME

SubjectIV

AMD OS X Member
Hello guys, since in this place I found resources and info for doing this. ill share with you my EFI build. feel free to correct me if I made a mistake, everything works fine. "stable i may say".

MSI MEG x570 GODLIKE
AMD Ryzen 9 3950X 16-Core 32-Thread
PowerColor Red Devil 5700 XT OC 8GB
NZXT Kraken X73 360 mm
Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 2280 (1TB)
Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200MHz C16 64GB
CORSAIR HXi Series HX850i
Dell S3220DGF 1440 AMD FS premium pro

Razer
Huntsman Elite - Works fine
Razer Basilisk Ultimate Works fine
Razer Nomo Chroma - Works Fine
Razer Nari Ultimate - Works Fine
Razer Base v2 - Works fine

Thanks for all.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5 MB · Views: 74
Last edited:

LaytonX

AMD OS X Member
Hey, congrats on your success! I'm planning on getting the same motherboard for my new AMD based hackintosh. How is the performance? Do you have audio working out of the larger 6.3mm jack?

SubjectIV

AMD OS X Member
Nice to hear that man, and about performance, everything runs pretty well since I modded my RD 5700 XT I haven't to worry about voltage or thermal problems, and my 3950x just runs perfectly at 4.0 to 4.2 GHz, on windows, it runs at 4.35GZ on all cores. I didn't test the 6.3 mm jack yet so I can't tell you if it works or not.

GL on you build

LaytonX

AMD OS X Member
Nice to hear that man, and about performance, everything runs pretty well since I modded my RD 5700 XT I haven't to worry about voltage or thermal problems, and my 3950x just runs perfectly at 4.0 to 4.2 GHz, on windows, it runs at 4.35GZ on all cores. I didn't test the 6.3 mm jack yet so I can't tell you if it works or not.

GL on you build
Great thanks! Do you have the 6.3mm to 3.5mm adapter that comes with the mobo? If you do, would you mind testing out that jack for me if you have the time. Thank you!!

SubjectIV

AMD OS X Member
Great thanks! Do you have the 6.3mm to 3.5mm adapter that comes with the mobo? If you do, would you mind testing out that jack for me if you have the time. Thank you!!
Let me see and i'll give a try. :coffee:

zombman

AMD OS X Member
Thank you very much, worked for me on the MSI x570 gaming plus and RX580, except the onboard sound. Fixed it (alcid=11).

Edit:Typo

Last edited:

shnyaps

AMD OS X Member
Hello. Which audio port are you using in OSX? 6.3mm or 3.5mm?
Oh my god!!! I tried your alcid=99 and now my 3.5mm jack is working!
Thanks a lot! Before this I used alcid=1. So only 6.3mm worked

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.