Need General Pointers to Get Started

rbross3030

AMD OS X Member
Hi guys, I built a hackintosh and installed Mavericks w/ Clover years ago, but am totally new to AMD OS X. I built a new AMD about a year ago but am just now getting around to installing OS X. I have Win10 LTSC on one disk and am installing a separate 1TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD which will exclusively hold my mac partition. Here are my system specs, any advice on which version of OSX to run and any other potential pitfalls would be appreciated. I was going to try to stick with Mojave for 32bit support but seems it doesn't matter and 32-bit wont work on any release, is that accurate? I do have a license for Adobe CS6 so wanted to keep running Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premiere if possible, I think they're all x64 but their support apps might not be.

Ryzen 7 2700
MSI B450M Mortar Titanium (mATX)
MSI Geforce GTX 1070 (8GB Quick Silver)

Any help much appreciated, thank you.

rbross3030

AMD OS X Member
Apologies, looks like I'm limited to 10.13 because of the 1070. Don't know how I missed that when reading the OpenCore guide before. Maybe I'll buy an RX570.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.