macOS v14 Sonoma and Boardcom BCM94360 problem

HKPhysicist

AMD OS X Member
Last edited:

owlly61

AMD OS X Member
You can still do a work around using Opencore Legacy Patcher to make the wifi card works. I updated to Sonoma also. At first my Fenvi wifi card didn't work. But after doing OCLP(Opencore Legacy Patcher) Patch everything's working.

However, you need to make changes to your config.plist before you can do the patching. You can check out what to change in the link below.

HKPhysicist

AMD OS X Member
You can still do a work around using Opencore Legacy Patcher to make the wifi card works. I updated to Sonoma also. At first my Fenvi wifi card didn't work. But after doing OCLP(Opencore Legacy Patcher) Patch everything's working.

However, you need to make changes to your config.plist before you can do the patching. You can check out what to change in the link below.

Thank you! Let me try! :D

atanvarno

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Did you go through with this..? Any experience to share?

I read the linked post but for me — any solution that disables SIP or normal macOS behavior (like OTA updates) is not actual solution.

Worf_1977

AMD OS X Member
I have Kernel panics regarding IOSkywalkFamily being declared first (somehow duplicated I guess), but followed the patch guide to the letter ending on those unsuccessful attempts to boot only the installer.

I don't know what I am doing wrong!

Any help you could provide would be much appreciated!
Thanks in advance.

EDIT: no problem. I sorted out the panics by dragging the KEXTS into OCAuxiliaryTools window, but still not working my Fenvi T919

ADD: Succesfully working now. Although my WiFi card shares chipset with Fenvi T919, it has another PCI ID, so only thing I needed was to load AirPortBrcmNIC_Injector.kext plugin into my config.plist file.

Now it works either on Ventura(Natively), and on Sonoma (Injected).

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2024-01-04 a las 13.38.26.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-01-04 a las 13.38.26.png
    113.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Captura de pantalla 2024-01-04 a las 13.38.45.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-01-04 a las 13.38.45.png
    227.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Captura de pantalla 2024-01-04 a las 13.39.23.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-01-04 a las 13.39.23.png
    189.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.