laurent

AMD OS X Member
bonjour comment connais-tu l'id de la disposition du contrôleur audio asus rogstrix b550-a
J'ai installé Sequoia Beta tout fonctionne sauf le son il ne détecte que le son HDMI de la carte graphique
MERCI

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2024-07-03 à 12.35.07.png
    Capture d’écran 2024-07-03 à 12.35.07.png
    500.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Capture d’écran 2024-07-03 à 12.40.05.png
    Capture d’écran 2024-07-03 à 12.40.05.png
    287.9 KB · Views: 5
  • config.plist
    45.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
bonjour comment connais-tu l'id de la disposition du contrôleur audio asus rogstrix b550-a
J'ai installé Sequoia Beta tout fonctionne sauf le son il ne détecte que le son HDMI de la carte graphique
MERCI
Hello, how do you know the audio controller layout id asus rogstrix b550-a
I installed Sequoia Beta everything works except the sound it only detects the HDMI sound of the graphics card
Thanks

Which layout-ID were you using in previous macOS versions?
Are you using -alcbeta boot argument with the most recent AppleALC.kext?

If you are using -lilubetaall boot argument try replacing it with the individual boot arguments shown below for the main Acidanthera kexts.

-lilubeta, -vsmcbeta, -alcbeta, -wegbeta & -revbeta

laurent

AMD OS X Member
Hello, how do you know the audio controller layout id asus rogstrix b550-a
I installed Sequoia Beta everything works except the sound it only detects the HDMI sound of the graphics card
Thanks

Which layout-ID were you using in previous macOS versions?
Are you using -alcbeta boot argument with the most recent AppleALC.kext?

If you are using -lilubetaall boot argument try replacing it with the individual boot arguments shown below for the main Acidanthera kexts.

-lilubeta, -vsmcbeta, -alcbeta, -wegbeta & -revbeta
in ventura i use alc kext without argument

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2024-07-03 à 20.32.32.png
    Capture d’écran 2024-07-03 à 20.32.32.png
    207.8 KB · Views: 8

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Not sure you are correct, as there is an entry in the DeviceProperties setting layout-id=3, see highlighted section in image below.

Capture d’écran 2024-07-03 à 20.32.32.png Is this DeviceProperties > Add entry still present in your config.plist?

laurent

AMD OS X Member
Not sure you are correct, as there is an entry in the DeviceProperties setting layout-id=3, see highlighted section in image below.

View attachment 14474 Is this DeviceProperties > Add entry still present in your config.plist?
yes this entry is still present I tried the proposed arguments nothing has changed
I updated kexts

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
What does Hackintool > PCIe tab show as being the Device Path for your AMD Audio Codec?

This is what my Asus B550M system shows for the Audio Device.

Screenshot 2024-07-03 at 21.17.26.png AMD Audio Device highlighted

Similar but not identical Device Path to the one used in your config.plist.

Just make sure you are using the correct Device Path if you are relying on DeviceProperties to enable the Audio.

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
We don't support beta versions of macOS that's why the subforums are locked. AppleALC isn't working on the majority of codecs for now it seems. VoodooHDA however works as an alternative.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.